Saturday, January 11, 2025

11th Jan. 2025 Sankurou Festival, Asahi Prime Night Skiing 三九郎・あさひプライムナイタースキーだぞ

「Sankurou Festival, Asahi Prime Night Skiing」

1月11日 三九郎・あさひプライムナイタースキーだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

MOV_5998 2025.01.11 Monkeys, baby,


https://youtube.com/shorts/NtANKBfAfZI

↑watched monkeys walking around our house with baby monkey then

  サルが家の近くを赤ちゃんサルを連れて歩いているのを見て、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I went around neighborhood to collect new year decorations.

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は正月飾りを集めに近所を廻りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we carried decorations to the square where all district’s decorations came together.

  その後、すべての地区の飾りが集まる広場に運びました。

 

 

 

↑Once we got home then moved to the square together with whole family. The staff had just lit the decorations on fire.

  一旦家に帰って、広場に家族全員で行きました。ちょうど正月飾りに火をつけた時でした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito met his friends.

  Kaitoマンは友だちに会いました。


 

 

↑We bake rice cake on the branch when the fire calms down. We eat them and pray for good health for the year.

  火が治まった時に枝についた餅を焼きます。それを食べて1年の健康を祈ります。

 




↑After that, Kaito visited Hiiro’s house and Ichina, Tamami and I ate lunch at home,

  その後、KaitoマンはHiiro君の家に行って、Tina姫、Tamamiさん、Torojiro先生は家で昼食でした。

 

 

MOV_6024 2025.01.11 Monkeys


https://youtube.com/shorts/JRAmOF1LsDI

↑Around noon, we watched another monkeys on the other side of our house.

  昼頃、家の反対側で他のサルたちを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned the vegetables field then

  野菜畑を掃除して、

 

 

 

↑burnt dead plants.

  枯れた植物を焼きました。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 PM, we visited Asahi Prime Ski Field, met Hiiro and his father then started night skiing.

  3時半頃、あさひプライムスキー場に行って、Hiiro君と父に会い、ナイタースキーを始めました。

 

 

 

↑It was Ichina’s first time to ski here, last season I skied while holding Ichina. Ichina and Kaito had their first experience with night skiing.

  Tina姫はあさひプライムで滑るのは初めてでした。昨シーズンTorojiro先生が抱っこで滑りましたが(笑) Tina姫とKaitoマンはナイターは初めてでした。

GOPR1549 11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, Ichina, First lift


https://youtu.be/pcE1-o7MgBE

GOPR1550 11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, Ichina, Second lift


https://youtu.be/bDy6uyfjskk

GOPR1552 11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, Ichina, First lift


https://youtu.be/hstZPFVh0Ug

 

 

 

↑Ichina is brave, she took the lift to the top then skied to the bottom.

  Tina姫は勇敢で、頂上までリフトに乗って、麓まで滑り降りました。

GOPR1554 ◎11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, From the top to the bottom, Ichina


https://youtu.be/mKuOAk3cvok

GOPR1555 ◎11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, From the top to the bottom, Ichina


https://youtu.be/40RmlsE14XI

 

 

 

↑Ichna finished skiing first and

  Tina姫は先にスキーを終え、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I moved to the top then skied down. We skied until all chair lifts stopped working at 8 PM.

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は頂上まで移動し、滑り降りました。8時にすべてのリフトが終わるまで滑りました。

GOPR1556 11 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, From the top, Kaito


https://youtu.be/-ajojPCG1VU

 

 

 

↑We came back home,

  家に帰って、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner around 9:30 PM,

  9時半頃、夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑took a bath, watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed at 10:30 PM.

  お風呂に入って、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで10時半に寝ました。8時まで滑ってたら遅くなるなぁ~でも久々にあさひがナイターをやったのでした!

No comments:

Post a Comment