Tuesday, August 6, 2024

6th Aug. Appearance of the bed, Ladder height ベッドの外観・梯子の高さだぞ

「Appearance of  the bed, Ladder height」

8月6日 ベッドの外観・梯子の高さだぞ


 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastics,

  ラジオ体操をして、

 GOPR1393 6 Aug. 2024 Radio gymnastics


https://youtu.be/bpDfuV9H43g

 

 

↑put a sticker on the radio gymnastics card,

  ラジオ体操カードにシールを貼って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to children’s center and nursery school.

  児童館と保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I cut down a lot of timber as well today for my handmade bunk bed.

  今日もまた2段ベッド作りの為にたくさんの材木を切り出しました。

 

 

 

↑I will buy another steering wheel lock for Osaka trip.

  大阪旅行に向け、もう1つハンドルロックを買います。

 

 

 

↑I put together this big size bunk bed for the first time.

  初めて大きな2段ベッドを組み立てました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑I’ve almost completed the appearance of the bed. We need ladder so

  2段ベッドの外観をほぼ完成させました。梯子が必要です。なので・・・

 

 

 

↑I checked size of ladder from the step ladder of our house.

  梯子のサイズを家の脚立で確認しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  その後、大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment