Thursday, August 29, 2024

29th Aug. Paralympics, Another table of HIACE パラリンピック・ハイエースの他のテーブルだぞ

「Paralympics, Another table of HIACE」

8月29日 パラリンピック・ハイエースの他のテーブルだぞ

 

 

↑I woke up around 3:30 AM as usual then watched the opening ceremony of Paris Paralympics. I checked marching of Japan and Tonga.

  いつものように3時半に起きて、パリパラリンピックの開会式を見ました。日本とトンガの入場を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside around 4 AM then

  4時頃、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then did radio gymnastics at the room for rocking chairs.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、ロッキングチェア部屋でラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR1437 29 Aug. 2024 Radio Gymnastics at the room for rocking chair


https://youtu.be/i5hhjeDFc0A

 

 

 

↑Following that, we ate breakfast,

  それから朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw Tamami and Kaito off at a yard,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生はTamamiさんとKaitoマンを庭で見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place,

  いつもの場所でKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  タブレットを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. We bought another HIACE item from Amazon. It’s a table though we have a big camping table in HIACE.

  保育園に行きました。アマゾンでもう1つハイエースのアイテムを買いました。テーブルです。まぁキャンプ用の大きいテーブルがすでに車内にあるのですが・・・

 

 

 

↑I had a school bus duty today.

  今日はスクールバス当番でした。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was watching TV and Ichina was helping Tamami.

  家に帰った時、kaitoマンはテレビを見ていて、Tina姫はTamamiさんのお手伝いをしていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC after bath, played at the handmade bunk bed then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、タブレットを見て、2段ベッドで遊んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment