Tuesday, August 27, 2024

27th Aug. Shaved Ice, Wine Barrel かき氷・ワイン樽だぞ

「Shaved Ice, Wine Barrel」

8月27日 かき氷・ワイン樽だぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastics,

  ラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1435 27 Aug. 2024 Radio Gymnastics, No.1 twice because Kaito was late


https://youtu.be/0SQTGuRkP4o

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables then

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off at the entrance and saw Kaito off at the usual place from the light dump truck because it was raining.

  Tamamiさんを玄関で見送り、Kaitoマンをいつもの場所で雨が降っていたので軽ダンプの中から見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina harvested cucumber,

  その後、Tina姫はきゅうりを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  タブレットを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. Ichina showed me her work “shaved ice”. Great!

  保育園に行きました。作品「かき氷」を見せてくれました。すごい!!

 

 

 

↑I adjusted the size of safety fence of our bunk bed.

  2段ベッドの安全柵のサイズを調整しました。

 

 

 

↑I studied hard with my student.

  生徒と忙しく働きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I bought French fries at McDonald’s.

  帰りにマクダナルでポテトを買いました。

 

 

 

↑At Ichina’s nursery school, I participated in PTA work, picked Ichina up then

  Tina姫の保育園でPTA作業に参加して、Tina姫を迎えて、

 

 

 

↑visited SUNTORY by light dump truck then received 4 wine barrels.

  軽ダンプでサントリーへ行き、4個のワイン樽を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Once we came back home, changed car to HIACE then picked Kaito up.

  一旦家に帰り、ハイエースに乗り換え、Kaitoマンを迎えました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played at a living room,

  それから居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book,

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑installed the final safety fence then went to bed.

  最後の安全柵を取り付けて寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment