Friday, August 16, 2024

16th Aug. Swimming pool & Barbecue with Guests 2 お客さんとプール&バーベキューだぞ2

「Swimming pool & Barbecue with Guests 2」

8月16日 お客さんとプール&バーベキューだぞ2

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged via the place near the statue of old guy with lion body. I needed to prepare for our guests so I took shortcut course.

  体がライオンのおっさんの近く経由で走りました。お客さんの準備があったので、時間が無かったのです。

 

 

 

↑After that, I removed honey comb,

  その後、蜂の巣を落として、

 

 

 

↑cut grass then

  草を刈って、

 

 

 

↑added river water into two swimming pools.

  2つのプールに川水を足しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Anpanman at a living room,

  Tina姫はアンパンマンを居間で見て、

 

 

 

↑we did radio gymnastics at a hallway on the second floor then

  2階の廊下でラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1410 16 Aug. 2024 Radio Gymnastics No.2, missed to record No.1


https://youtu.be/zoduytBbULk

 

 

 

↑started Water World around 11:30 AM. Ichina enjoyed water slide and Kaito practiced slackline. Kaito succeeded in it 6 times today.

  11時半頃、ウォーターワールドをしました。Tina姫は滑り台を楽しみ、Kaitoマンはスラックライン練習をしました。今日はなんと6回も成功しました。

MOV_9142 2024.08.16 Ichina is sliding water slider


https://youtu.be/yRnduT__yd4

 

 

 

↑Around noon, Ichina and Tamami went out for shopping.

  お昼頃、Tina姫とTamamiさんは買い物に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑They ate hamburger and

ハンバーガーを食べ、

 

 

 

↑played at the amusement corner.

 アミューズメントコーナーで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑At 12:30 PM, my colleague of my previous school, Shingo and his family visited our house. We enjoyed Water World together,

  12時半、前任校同僚Shingo先生ファミリーがやってきました。一緒にウォーターワールドを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑had a barbecue party.

  バーベキューパーティーを開きました。

 

 

 

↑Shingo is really interested in the equipment, carbonated drink maker, I’m using.

  Shingo先生はTorojiro先生が使っている炭酸水メーカーにとても興味があります。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park and played at Water World.

  キッズパークで遊んだり、ウォーターワールドで遊んだりしました。贅沢生活です(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami came back and greeted the guests.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは帰って来て、お客さんにご挨拶しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  それから、大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate light dinner,

  軽い夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito is supposed to receive this drumsticks for Japanese drum game as slackline success free.

  Kaitoマンはスラックラインの成功報酬で太鼓の達人マイばちをもらう予定です。

No comments:

Post a Comment