Wednesday, August 14, 2024

14th Aug. Hornet's Nest, Spring Water, Slack Line Success, Water Balloon, Summer Festival スズメバチの巣・湧水・スラックライン成功・水風船・夏祭りだぞ

「Hornet's Nest, Spring Water, Slack Line Success, Water Balloon, Summer Festival」

8月14日 スズメバチの巣・湧水・スラックライン成功・水風船・夏祭りだぞ

 

 


↑Around 4:30 AM, I removed the hornet’s nest.

  早朝4時半、スズメバチの巣を取り除きました。

 

 

 

↑After that, at 4:45 I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  その後、4時45分に防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑confirmed that the nest was completely removed.

  しっかり巣が取り除かれたのを確認して、

 


↑got the application points of Kaito’s favorite amusement park then

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントのアプリポイントをゲットして、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up at 8 AM,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは8時に起きて、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastics,

  ラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1400 14 Aug. 2024 Radio gymnastics at Japanese-style room


https://youtu.be/G3-fi5Zt8NA

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I visited the shrine and drew spring water then

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は神社を訪れ、湧水を汲んで、

 

 

 

↑we visited CAINZ home center to buy hornet repellent because they may come back the broken nest and build it again.

  カインズでスズメバチ除けを買いました。奴らが戻って来て、また巣を作るかもしれないからです。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑We started Water World.

  ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina enjoyed the water slider and water balloon she bought at CAINZ today.

  Tina姫はウォータースライダーと今日カインズで買った水風船を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito kept thinking about that promise, that the guest who visited our house last week can give Kaito a prize when Kaito reaches the end of slack line, while he was in Osaka.   

  Kaitoマンは大阪にいる間にも先週来たお客さんとの約束「Kaitoマンがスラックラインを端まで行くと景品がもらえる」をずっと考えていました。

 

 

 

↑At last, he did it! Kaito succeeded it twice today.

  ついにやりました!おめでとう!今日2回成功しました。

1723617624953☆☆ 2024.08.14 Slack Line, Succeeded! Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/yruypw-rYEc

 

 

 

↑Kaito is very kind to Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTina姫に優しいです。

 

 

 

↑After Water World, Kaito did his homework, Ichina played with Tamami, I took a nap then

  ウォーターワールドの後、Kaitoマンは宿題をして、Tina姫はTamamiさんと遊び、Torojiro先生は昼寝をして、

 

 

 

↑we participated in our district’s summer festival after 6 PM.

  6時過ぎに地区の夏祭りに参加しました。

 

 

 

↑Due to the heavy rain, we couldn’t do fireworks but we enjoyed events indoors.

  大雨で花火はできませんでしたが、室内のイベントを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I checked the traveling charger. It’s working well.

  帰りに走行充電器を確認しました。よく動いています。

 

 

 

↑We watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment