Saturday, August 3, 2024

3th Aug. Hornets' Nest, Donut. Teachers' Association Drinking Party スズメバチの巣・ドーナツ・組合飲み会だぞ

「Hornets' Nest, Donut. Teachers' Association Drinking Party」

8月3日 スズメバチの巣・ドーナツ・組合飲み会だぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside at 6:30 AM.

  6時半、外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑When I went out on the balcony, I found the big hornets’ nest. Wow!! I sprayed insecticide on it.

  バルコニーに出た時、大きなスズメバチの巣を見つけました。おぉ~!! 殺虫剤をかけました。

MOV_8299 2024.08.03 I removed the wasp nest


https://youtu.be/figA-Tx1Z3o

 

 

 

↑After that, I jogged on a shortcut course because Tamami had work today as well.

  その後、ショートカットコースでジョギングしました。Tamamiさんが今日も仕事だからです。

 

 

 

↑On the way, I saw the snake.

  道中ヘビを見ました。

 

 

 

↑She worked on Saturday for three consecutive weeks. Thank you for your hard work.

  Tamamiさんは3週連続で土曜日に仕事でした。お疲れ様です。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, I confirmed the hornets’ nest from outside. I didn’t notice it until this morning.

  家に帰った時、外からスズメバチの巣を確認しました。今朝まで気づきませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑took a photo in front of the hornets’ nest then

  スズメバチの巣の前で写真を撮って、

 

 

 

↑did his homework.

  宿題をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up and ate breakfast with Kaito.

  Tina姫は起きて、Kaitoマンと一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito mopped the rooms,

  それからKaitoマンはモップがけをして、

 

 

 GOPR1384 3 Aug. 2024 Radio gymnastics, just before Water World


https://youtu.be/_ZNNTEfUQ9U

↑We started Water World around 10 AM. First, we did radio gymnastics at a carport.

  10時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。まずカーポートでラジオ体操をしました。


 

 

 

↑Ichina likes new float ring, Donut.

  Tina姫は新しいドーナツ浮き輪が気に入っています。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Kaito jumping from the stepladder and

  Tina姫はKaitoマンが脚立から飛ぶのを見て、

GOPR1386☆ 3 Aug. 2024 Kaito is jumping from the top of stepladder


https://youtu.be/4Rq1YT2oOyM

 

 

GOPR1385☆ 3 Aug. 2024 Ichina is jumping from stepladder


https://youtu.be/UeC6guIf5Ds

↑she started jumping.

飛び始めました(笑)

 

 

 

↑We can enjoy Water World many times because this summer is very hot.

  今年の夏は暑いのでウォーターワールドをたくさん楽しめます。

 

 

 

↑At 11:30 AM, we visited children’s dental clinic then Kaito took regular medical checkup.

  11時半に子ども歯科医院を訪れ、Kaitoマンは定期健診を受けました。

 

 

 

↑After the clinic, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park,

  歯科医院の後、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行き、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch at GUSTO Restaurant.

  ガストで昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina likes pancakes and Anpanman characters so she asked me to draw Omusubiman and Akachanman on the cake.

  Tina姫はパンケーキとアンパンマンキャラクターが好きなので、おむすびまんとあかちゃんまんを描いてとお願いしてきました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ordered almost the same menu of me and gave Ichina his coin to draw the lottery. Kaito is very kind to Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTorojiro先生とほぼ同じメニューを注文し、Tina姫にガチャを引くコインをあげました。優しい兄ちゃんです。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited PLUS ONE then bought DIY parts to enrich HIACE interior and checked electrical cord for traveling charger.

  帰りにプラスワンでハイエース車内を充実させる部品を買い、走行充電器の電線を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑We came back home around 4:30 PM, harvested vegetables,

  4時半頃、家に帰り、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑played at the Japanese-style rooms, I left Ichina and Kaito to Tamami came back home.

  和室で遊んで、帰って来たTamamiさんに子どもたちを任せました。

 

 

 

↑At 6 PM, I had a drinking party with the old teachers’ association members. We had a very good time. Next year, we are going to have this party at the district where a lot of old members live.

  6時に教職員組合メンバーの飲み会を開きました。とても楽しい時間でした。来年はたくさんメンバーが住んでいる地域で開きたいです。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they were reading a picture book.

  家に帰った時、皆は絵本を読んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I removed the hornets’ nest then went to bed.

  スズメバチの巣を落としてから寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment