Friday, August 23, 2024

23rd Aug. 太鼓の達人バチ・ヤハマ・補強材・水泳ゴーグル修復だぞ Drum Stick, YAHAMA, Reinforcement Material, Swimming Goggle Repair

「Drum Stick, YAHAMA, Reinforcement Material, Swimming Goggle Repair」

8月23日 太鼓の達人バチ・ヤハマ・補強材・水泳ゴーグル修復だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, did radio gymnastics,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、ラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1429 23 Aug. 2024 Radio Gymnastics at kids' room


https://youtu.be/FtsV7LN4nzk

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off at a yard. We started working today so Kaito needed to go to children’s center.

  庭でTamamiさんを見送りました。仕事が始まったので、Kaitoマンは児童館に行きます。

 

 

 

↑Ichina harvested cucumber,

  Tina姫はきゅうりを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman, Kaito mopped rooms then

  アンパンマンを見て、Kaitoマンはモップがけをして、

 

 

 

↑we went to children’s center and nursery school.

  児童館と保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, I met my colleague and received the drum sticks as slackline success fee. Thank you! Kaito succeeded in it more than 30 times.

  学校で同僚の先生に会い、Kaitoマンのスラックライン成功報酬の太鼓の達人マイばちを受け取りました。ありがとうございます!もう30回以上成功しました。

 

 

 

↑We had a lot of meetings.

  たくさん会議がありました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I cut a lot of timber and made reinforcement materials of our bunk bed.

  学校の後、たくさん木を切って、2段ベッドの補強材を作りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 7:30 PM, I came back home then

  7時半頃に家に帰って、

 

 

 

↑handed the drum sticks to Kaito. He was really pleased but Ichina took it from Kaito haha…

  Kaitoマンに新しいばちを渡しました。とても喜びましたが、Tina姫が取り上げました(笑)。

 

 

 

↑I gave Ichina the other sticks, I made for Kaito when he was Ichina’s age. This is YAHAMA branded items.

  Tina姫に他のバチをあげました。KaitoマンがTina姫の歳の頃に作ったヤハマブランドです(笑)

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2020/02/13th-feb-yahama-wooden-clappers.html

 

 

 

↑After that, we ate dinner together,

  その後、一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book,

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑checked the installation position of reinforcement materials,

  補強材の設置位置を確認して、

 

 

 

↑repaired my swimming goggles with the parts I received from Amazon today then

  今日アマゾンから届いた部品で水泳ゴーグルを修理して、

 

 

 

↑went to bed.

  寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment