Friday, July 5, 2024

5th Jul. Preparing Swimming Pools プール準備だぞ

「Preparing Swimming Pools」

7月5日 プール準備だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑poured river water into two swimming pools then

  2つのプールに川水を入れて、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Before Ichina and Kaito woke up, Tamami left for work.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンが起きる前にTamamiさんは仕事に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, checked weather and swimming pools,

  Tina姫は起きて、天気とプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast with Kaito then

  Kaitoマンと朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw the swimming pools prepared. They are looking forward to Water World every weekend.

  準備できたプールを見ました。子どもたちは毎週末のウォーターワールドを楽しみにしています。

 

 

 

↑After that, we saw Kaito off,

  その後、Kaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰り、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  タブレットを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I couldn’t take photo at school. I came back home, played with Ichina,

  学校で写真を撮れませんでした。家に帰り、Tina姫と遊び、

 

 

 

↑checked swimming pools,

  プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑played until dinner time,

  夕食時間まで遊び、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑took a bath, watched tablet PC, read picture book then went to bed.

  お風呂に入って、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment