Thursday, July 25, 2024

25th Jul. Radio Gymnastics ラジオ体操だぞ

「Radio Gymnastics」

7月25日 ラジオ体操だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 6:30 AM, we walked to the community center then participated in radio gymnastics event. We have only 3 times radio gymnastics this summer vacation and one of them, yesterday, was cancelled due to heavy rain.

  6時半頃、公民館まで歩いて行って、ラジオ体操に参加しました。今年の夏休みは3回しかなく、そのうち1回は昨日大雨で中止になりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina ate breakfast and Kaito mopped rooms,

  その後、Tina姫は朝食を食べて、Kaitoマンは部屋のモップがけをして、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman for 5 minutes then

  アンパンマンを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school and children’s center. Ichina told Kaito where she is in the photos.

  保育園と児童館に行きました。Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんに写真のどこに自分がいるか教えました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we had a closing ceremony online.

  ZOOMで終業式でした。

 

 

 

↑This is the last school lunch this semester.

  今学期最後の給食

 

 

 

↑I read the book about power generation.

  発電に関する本を読みました。

 

 

 

↑I need to prepare for parent conference.

  保護者懇談会準備をしなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事の後、Tina姫、Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment