Friday, July 12, 2024

12th Jul. Favorite Chinese Noodles Restaurant, Balloon, Assemble お気に入りラーメン店・風船・組み立てだぞ

「Favorite Chinese Noodles Restaurant, Balloon, Assemble」

7月12日 お気に入りラーメン店・風船・組み立てだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off at the entrance,

  玄関でTamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then left for school.

 タブレットを見て、学校へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito to his school because it was raining heavily.

  Kaitoマンを送って行きました。雨が激しく降っていたからです。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took Ichina to her nursery school then came back home once because I had compensatory leave of overnight learning.

  その後、Tina姫を保育園に送って行き、一旦家に帰りました。宿泊学習の代休なのです。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, I visited my favorite Chinese noodles restaurant “Raizou”.

  お昼頃、お気に入りラーメン店「雷蔵」に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I had the meeting though it was compensatory holiday for me…

  その後、会議がありました。自分は代休なのですが・・・

 

 

 

↑After the meeting, I had my hair cut then

  会議の後、散髪をして、

 

 

 

↑picked Ichina and Kaito up.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンのお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 


 

↑filled two swimming pools with river water,

  2つのプールに川水を入れて、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito inflated a balloon. He succeeded it for the first time!

  Kaitoマンは風船を膨らませました。初めて成功しました。

 

 

 

↑I made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I will assemble the new sub battery soon.

  新しいサブバッテリーをもうすぐ組み立てます。


No comments:

Post a Comment