Friday, April 5, 2024

5th Apr. Go to nursery school without crying 泣かないで保育園に行くぞ

「Go to nursery school without crying」

4月5日 泣かないで保育園に行くぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for primary school and nursery school,

  小学校、保育園に準備をして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Tamami moved to Kaito’s meeting place by car,

  KaitoマンとTamamiさんはKaitoマンの集合場所まで車で移動し、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw them off.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and I went to Ichina’s nursery school.

  その後、Tina姫とTorojiro先生はTina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina doesn’t cry and walks to her classroom by herself then says bye-bye to me. She is brave!

  Tina姫は泣かずに自分の教室まで歩いて行き、Torojiro先生にバイバイと言います。Tina姫は勇敢です。

 

 

 

↑We had an opening ceremony and entrance ceremony at my school.

  Torojiro先生の学校で、始業式、入学式がありました。

 

 

 

↑I am in charge of the 1st grade of junior high school.

  中学部1年生の担任です。

 

 

 

↑Around 6 PM, I picked Kaito up at his children’s center.

  6時頃、児童館でKaitoマンを迎えました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman at a living room,

  居間でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed as usual.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、いつも通りに寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment