Sunday, April 14, 2024

14th Apr. Full Bloom, Horizontal Bar, Soap Bubble 満開・鉄棒・シャボン玉だぞ

「Full Bloom, Horizontal Bar, Soap Bubble」

4月14日 満開・鉄棒・シャボン玉だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

 外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑went out for a jog.

  ジョギングに出かけました。

 

 

 

↑On the way, I saw beautiful snowy mountains and cherry blossoms around Osakada Park.

  道中、小坂田公園近くでキレイな雪山と桜を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the cherry blossoms around our former apartment.

  前のアパート周辺の桜も見ました。

 

 

 

↑Here is Ichina’s nursery school.

  Tina姫の保育園

 

 

 

↑Kaito’s primary school.

  Kaitoマンの小学校

 

 

 

↑Arei Shrine.

  阿礼神社

 

 

 

↑I bought breads near Kaito’s school then

  Kaitoマンの学校近くでパンを買って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home along Kaito’s school zone.

  Kaitoマンの通学路沿いに歩いて帰りました。

 

 

 

↑They were playing at a living room.

  居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑What a terrible burning.

  ひどい野焼きです。

 

 

 

↑We played at Japanese-style rooms then

  和室で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I walked to the old Higashi-Shiojiri Station. The train had just passed, oh, maybe next time.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は旧東塩尻駅まで歩いて行きました。電車がちょうど通過した所でした・・・次回こそ!

 

 

 

↑We also saw the beautiful full bloom cherry blossoms near our house across the river.

  家の近く川向うのキレイな満開桜も見ました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I sowed vegetable seeds,

  その後、野菜の種をまいて、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch then

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑went out for flower viewing.

  花見に行きました。

 

 

 

↑When Tamami is shopping at the drug store, Ichina watched Anpanman, Kaito drank tea and I worked a little.

  Tamamiさんがドラッグストアで買い物している時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、Kaitoマンは茶を飲み、Torojiro先生は少し仕事をしました。

 

 

 

↑Since Koubouyama Tomb is very beautiful with cherry blossoms,

  弘法山古墳が桜でキレイだったので、

 

 

 

↑we decided to visit there.

  訪れることにしました。

 

 

 

↑We took a lot of photos there.

  たくさん写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we bought ice creams at Tsuruya supermarket and ate them.

  それからツルヤでアイスを買って食べました。

 

 

 

↑This DAISO shop is very close to Koubouyama Tomb.

  このダイソーは弘法山にとても近いです。

 

 

 

↑While Tamami was shopping at Neo Park shopping mall, Ichina was watching Anpanman and practicing horizontal bar in HIACE.

  Tamamiさんがネオパークで買い物をしている間、Tina姫はハイエースでアンパンマンを見て、鉄棒練習をしていました。

 

 

 

↑These are cherry blossoms near our house.

  家の近所の桜です。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, Ichina and Kaito blew soap bubbles we bought at DAISO.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは、ダイソーで買ったシャボン玉を飛ばしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment