Saturday, April 27, 2024

27th Apr. Mop, Laundry, Table Tennis, UNO Machine モップ・洗濯・卓球・UNOマシンだぞ

「Mop, Laundry, Table Tennis, UNO Machine」

4月27日 モップ・洗濯・卓球・UNOマシンだぞ

 


↑I started jogging at 6:30 AM. There are many flowers blooming around my jogging course.

  6時半にジョギングを始めました。コース周辺にはたくさんの花が咲いています。

 

 

 

↑After 1 hour, I came back home via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  1時間後、体がライオンのおっさん経由で家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast,

  Tina姫は朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑mopped the hallway with Anpanman mop then

  アンパンマンモップで廊下をモップがけして、

 

 

 

↑helped me drying clothes outside.

  外への洗濯物干しを手伝ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman at a living room and

  居間でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑I removed dandelions at a yard with mower.

  草刈り機で庭のタンポポを駆除しました。やりきれませんが・・・

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played table tennis at a living room.

  それから居間で卓球をしました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, 

  昼食後、

 

 

↑we visited the dentist and Kaito had a regular checkup.

  歯科医院へ行き、Kaitoマンは定期健診を受けました。



 

↑Following that, we bought child’s clothes and

  それから子どもの服を買って、

 

 

 

↑went around some shops then ate ice cream.

  お店をいくつか廻って、アイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑We bought this UNO machine at OFF HOUSE. Our UNO game must be more interesting.

  オフハウスでこのUNOマシンを買いました。UNOゲームがもっと楽しくなるに違いない!

 

 

 

↑I transplanted two broken cherry blossom branches to planters.

  2本の折れた桜の枝をプランターに移植しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment