Friday, April 12, 2024

12th Apr. Cherry Blossom 桜の花だぞ

「Cherry Blossom」

4月12日 桜の花だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants. The Japanese nightingales are singing every morning.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。毎朝、鶯が鳴いています。

MOV_1326 2024.04.12 The scenery around our house, The Japanese nightingales are singing


https://youtu.be/H31mBxPHaPM

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw Kaito and Tamami off at the entrance,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は玄関でKaitoマンとTamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place.

  いつもの場所でKaitoマンを見送り、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman at a living room then

  居間でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Now, cherry blossoms around Ichina’s nursery school and

  今、Tina姫保育園周りの桜と、

 

 

 

↑cherry blossoms around my school are in full bloom.

  Torojiro先生学校付近の桜が満開です。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard as usual.

  いつも通り忙しく働きました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up at the children’s center.

  Kaitoマンを児童館で迎えました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we watched the limited express Azusa.

  帰り道に特急あずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Doraemon at Osaka station.

  Tina姫は大阪駅でドラえもんを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment