Tuesday, April 16, 2024

16th Apr. Go by light dump truck, Dumpling third time 軽ダンプで・餃子3だぞ

「Go by light dump truck, Dumpling third time」

4月16日 軽ダンプで・餃子3だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Tamami left home first,

  KaitoマンとTamamiさんは先に家を出て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw Kaito off at the usual point with flower viewing,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生はいつもの場所で花見をしながらKaitoマンを見送り、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman for a while then went to nursery school by light dump truck.

  アンパンマンをしばらく見て、軽ダンプで保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina prepares for nursery school by herself.

  Tina姫は保育園の準備を自分でやります。

 

 

 

↑Now the cherry blossoms on the way to school and

  今、道中の桜と、

 

 

 

↑around my school are in full bloom.

  学校の桜は満開です。

 


 

 

↑After school, I moved to Matsumoto city center, parked my car then observed my student walking to the house.

  放課後、松本市街地に移動して、車を駐車して、家に歩いて帰る所を観察しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I watched 3-car limited express Azusa waiting for connection.

  その後、連結を待っている3両編成の特急あずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I visited Gyouza Restaurant then ordered Birthday Dumpling. It’s my third time this year.

  それから、餃子食堂に行って、誕生日餃子を頼みました。これで3回目です。

 

 

 

↑I drove light dump truck to Kaito’s school,

  軽ダンプを運転してKaitoマンの学校へ行き、

 

 

 

↑picked him up, bought PC equipment at DAISO then went back home. Ichina and Kaito like our light dump truck.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えをして、ダイソーでPCグッズを買って帰りました。Tina姫もKaitoマンも軽ダンプが好きです。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment