Saturday, March 30, 2024

30th Mar. Hotel Shouhou 2, Footbath ホテル翔峰2・足湯だぞ

「Hotel Shouhou 2, Footbath」

3月30日 ホテル翔峰2・足湯だぞ

 

 


↑Around 5 AM, I entered the hot spring.

  早朝5時に温泉に入りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑we moved to the dining space around 7 AM then

  7時頃、食堂に移動して、

 

 

 

↑ate luxurious breakfast. It’s All-You-Can-Eat buffet.

  豪華な朝食を食べました。豪華な上、食べ放題なのです。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito and I took bath at two places.

  その後、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は2か所でお風呂に入りました。

 

 

 

↑We left our room around 10 AM then checked out.

  10時頃部屋を出て、チェックアウトしました。

 

 

 

↑Now there are cherry blossom roads and

  今は桜の道と、

 

 

 

↑Hina dolls around the entrance.

  雛人形が入口付近にあります。

 

 

 

↑We always take the footbath after check out. This is also a hot spring.

  いつもチェックアウトの後、足湯に入ります。これもまた温泉です。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we enjoyed shopping,

  帰りに買い物を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑I had my hair cut, put gas in HIACE,

  Torojiro先生は髪の毛を切り、ハイエースに給油して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito pushed the shopping cart then we came back home around 2:30 PM.

  Kaitoマンはショッピングカートを押して、2時半頃家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with Anpanman Speaking Book we bought yesterday,

  Tina姫は昨日買ったアンパンマンの話す絵本で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman,

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC, read picture books,

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑I waxed skis then went to bed.

  スキーにワックスをかけて寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment