Monday, March 4, 2024

4th Mar. Traces of peeling wax, Characters Hamburger Steak 剥がれたワックス・キャラクターハンバーグだぞ

「Traces of peeling wax, Characters Hamburger Steak」

3月4日 剥がれたワックス・キャラクターハンバーグだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school and listened to my explanation about Kaito’s skis wax that

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、Kaitoマンのスキーワックスについての説明を聞きました。

 

 

 

↑only the inside is peeled off, compared with my skis. It means Kaito’s parallel turn technique is not enough. Kaito understood it!

  Torojiro先生のスキーに比べて内側だけワックスが剥がれています。それはKaitoマンのパラレルターンの技術がまだまだ十分でないということを意味します。Kaitoマンは理解しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site with Tamami then

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端までTamamiさんと歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off then ate breakfast.

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生を見送って、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed circuit training at P.E class.

  体育でサーキットトレーニングを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We ate these hamburger steaks. These are our school’s characters “Matsuyou man” and “Waruyou man”.

  ハンバーグを食べました。学校のキャラクター、まつようマンとわるようマンです。

 

 

 

↑Although I came back home late, I managed to meet my kids until they went to bed.

  帰宅が遅くなりましたが、何とか子どもたちが眠るまでに顔を合わせられました。

No comments:

Post a Comment