Thursday, March 7, 2024

7th Mar. Puzzle, Jump Rope パズル・なわとびだぞ

「Puzzle, Jump Rope」

3月7日 パズル・なわとびだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowman and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは起きて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the meeting place on the snowy road.

  雪道を歩いて集合場所まで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, saw me off,

  Tina姫は起きて、Torojiro先生を見送って、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑cleaned rooms.

  部屋の掃除をしました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard and at the teachers’ meeting I got the cream puff and the point stickers that we can get the special dish when we collect 30 points.

  忙しく働いて、会議でシュークリームと30点集めるとお皿がもらえる山﨑パン祭りのポイントをもらいました。Tamamiさんが集めています。

 

 

 

↑We need to repair our school ground.

  校庭を直さなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑After Ichina ate lunch,

  Tina姫が昼食を食べた後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito came back home, finished his homework,

  Kaitoマンが帰ってきて、宿題を終わらせ、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed puzzle with Ichina,

  Tina姫とパズルを楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑practiced two times turn.

  2重跳び練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home late but managed to watch tablet PC and read picture books with Kaito and Ichina.

  家に帰るのが遅かったですが、何とかKaitoマンTina姫とタブレットを見て、絵本を読めました。

No comments:

Post a Comment