Wednesday, March 27, 2024

27th Mar. Osaka 4 大阪だぞ4

「Osaka 4」

3月27日 大阪だぞ4

 

 


 

↑Around 4 AM, I woke up, prepared for going back to Nagano then

  早朝4時頃、起きて、長野に戻る準備をして、

 

 

 

↑prepared HIACE. It’s very easy for me because I always wake up around 4 AM.

  ハイエースの準備をしました。自分にとっては余裕なことです。なぜならいつも4時頃には起きていますので(笑)

 

 

 

↑We left my parents’ house at 5 AM then took the first break at somewhere (we forgot the name of the place) around 7:30 AM.

  5時に実家を出て、名前は忘れましたが、7時半に1回目の休憩を取りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we took the second break at Enkyou Service Area at 9 AM.

  その後、9時に恵那峡SAで2回目の休憩をしました。

 

 

 

↑We got off highway at Nakatsugawa, ran down the road, visited the hospital around noon then had regular medical checkup.

  中津川で高速を降りて、下道を走り、12時頃病院に行って、定期健診を受けました。

 

 

 

↑Although it was mostly raining when we were in Osaka and Nara, The last day (we departed Osaka at 5 AM and came back to Nagano around noon) was sunny.

  大阪にいた時はだいたい雨でしたが、最終日(大阪5時発、長野昼着ですが・・・)は快晴でした(笑)

 

 

 

↑Following that, we had lunch at GUSTO Restaurant. Ichina and Kaito like GUSTO very much.

  それからガストで昼食でした。Tina姫とKaitoマンはガストが大好きです。

 

 

 

↑We bought ice cream at Harashin supermarket then

  ハラシンでアイスを買って、

 

 

 

↑we came back home at 5:30 PM at last.

  5時半にやっと家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants, though I checked them by security cameras while we were in Osaka as well.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。大阪にいる時も防犯カメラでチェックしていましたが(笑)

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we checked our travel luggage, took a bath,

  夕食の後、旅行の荷物を確認して、お風呂に入って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC, read picture books,

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑I prepared the garbage station then we went to bed at 9 PM. We fell asleep earlier because we were very tired.

  Torojiro先生はゴミステーションの準備をして9時に寝ました。とても疲れていたのですぐに眠りにつきました。

No comments:

Post a Comment