Thursday, March 28, 2024

28th Mar. 9th Anniversary, Sunlight, Surgery, Train Connection 9周年・日光・手術・連結だぞ

「9th Anniversary, Sunlight, Surgery, Train Connection」

3月28日 9周年・日光・手術・連結だぞ

 

 


↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then ate breakfast.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina held her hands against the sunlight curiously.

  Tina姫は不思議そうに日光に手をかざしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and Kaito watched Anpanman,

  その後、Tina姫とKaitoマンはアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑went out with Tamami then 

  Tamamiさんと外出して、

 

 

 

↑had lunch at Sukiya Restaurant and

すき家で昼食を食べ、



↑ate ice cream in a car.

  車でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑At 12:30, I took train to visit the hospital to undergo excision surgery of callus on finger.

  12時半、指のできものの摘出手術を受けるための病院に向けて電車に乗りました。

MOV_0440 2024.03.28 The ticket vending machine doesn't work


https://youtube.com/shorts/w8_N1SJ0l3c

 

 

 

 

↑It’s the most terrible just now.

  今、ちょうど最悪な状態です。

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, I walked to the hospital from Matsumoto Station. We were not allowed to drive because of aftereffects of anesthesia.

  1時頃、松本駅から病院に歩きました。麻酔の後遺症のため、車の運転は禁止です。

 

 

 

↑At last, I said goodbye to the nuisance. I didn’t heal for nine months.

  やっと邪魔なものとおさらばできました。9か月間治りませんでした・・・。

 

 

 

↑Around 3 PM, the surgery finished.

  3時頃、手術が終わりました。

 

 

 

↑When I arrived at Matsumoto Station, by chance, I watched the train connection of the limited express Azusa.

  松本駅に着いた時、たまたま特急あずさの連結を見ました。

MOV_0454 2024.03.28 Azusa is coming


https://youtu.be/KdQ5qEOia50

MOV_0455 2024.03.28 The limited express Azusa connection


https://youtu.be/xozKC7pFvvU

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、




↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 


↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then went to bed. We have our 9th anniversary party tomorrow.

  タブレットを見て寝ました。明日9周年パーティーがあります。

No comments:

Post a Comment