Monday, March 18, 2024

18th Mar. Open the lid, Play on the ground 蓋を開ける・庭でだぞ

「Open the lid, Play on the ground」

3月18日 蓋を開ける・庭でだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて行って、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina succeeded to open the lid by herself.

  Tina姫は一人で蓋を開けることに成功しました!

 

 

 

↑I have a lot of things to do by 22 March, the last day of this school.

  3月22日、この学校最終日までにやることがたくさんあります。

 

 

 

↑We prepared for the entrance ceremony, though I won’t be there.

  Torojiro先生はいませんが、入学式準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑Because they are on spring break, Kazuma and Sayaka visited our house, played inside and

  春休み中なので、Kazuma君とSayakaさんが遊びに来て、室内で遊び、

 

 

 


↑played outside.

  外で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home late, managed to say good night to my family then

  遅くに帰宅して、何とか家族におやすみを言って、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner alone.

  夕食を一人で食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment