Sunday, March 17, 2024

17th Mar. Nomugi-touge, Rainy Day, Ichina’s Slalom Debut 野麦峠・雨の日・姫スラロームデビューだぞ

「Nomugi-touge, Rainy Day, Ichina’s Slalom Debut」

3月17日 野麦峠・雨の日・姫スラロームデビューだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑waxed skis.

  スキーにワックスをかけました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited Nomugi-touge ski field then

  野麦峠に行って、

 

 

 

↑started skiing around 10 AM.

  10時頃、スキーを始めました。

 

 

 

↑At last, Ichina made slalom debut though I skied with holding Ichina haha. On the chair lift, she told me that she wants to ski along blue flag course.

  ついにTina姫はスラロームデビューしました。抱っこですけど(笑) リフトの上で青い旗のコースを滑りたいと言いました。

GOPR1320 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, On the chair lift, Ichina wants to ski along blue flag course


https://youtu.be/EEQsgK5_C7g

 

 

 

↑We skied at the slalom course 4 times.

  スラロームコースを4回滑りました。

GOPR1321 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, Parallel Slalom 1


https://youtu.be/J_ZBUTWUljM

 

 

 

↑Ichina chose blue flag course every time. Maybe she likes slalom very much.

  Tina姫は毎回青コースを選びました。多分Tina姫はスラロームが大好きです。

GOPR1322 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, Parallel Slalom 2


https://youtu.be/rKAwtOV2zys

GOPR1323☆ 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, Parallel Slalom 3


https://youtu.be/H38asYBQcCU

 

 

 

↑Since, it started raining, once we moved to the top, skied from the top to the bottom,  

  雨が降り出したので、一旦頂上に移動して、頂上から麓まで滑って、

GOPR1324 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, From the top, Expert - Champion2 - Panorama - Detour - Parallel Slalom 4 course

https://youtu.be/9_n8J3gUdVk

 

 

 

↑met Tamami at the rest room then

  Tamamiさんと休憩室で会って、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch at the dining room of HIACE.

  ハイエースのダイニングルームで昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Because, it was raining and foggy, Kaito has an important role in the graduation ceremony the next day, he decided to do homework in HIACE and

  雨が降っていて、ガスっていて、Kaitoマンは翌日卒業式で大切な役割があるので、ハイエースで宿題をすることに決めて、

 

 

 

↑I skied alone.

  Torojiro先生は一人でスキーしました。

GOPR1325 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit - Yuriwari course, Foggy


https://youtu.be/WtcA0iZHMrY

 

 

 

↑Since it was raining heavily, around 2 PM, I finished skiing.

  雨が激しくなったので、2時頃スキーを終えました。

GOPR1326 17 Mar. 2024 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit - Minenohara - Old chair lift - Panorama - Tatemizu - Family course


https://youtu.be/0n2BrcgcwSA

 

 

 

↑They were playing at the rest room.

  皆休憩室で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑It rains a lot this season.

  今シーズンはよく雨が降ります・・・。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put gas in HIACE.

  帰りにハイエースに給油しました。

 

 

 

↑We came back home earlier than usual so while Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room,

  いつもより早く帰ってきたので、Tina姫とKaitoマンが居間で遊んでいる間に、

 

 

 

↑I distributed garbage collection calendar to our neighbors.

  ご近所さんにゴミカレンダーを配りました。

 

 

 

↑Lately, Ichina puzzles eagerly.

  最近Tina姫は熱心にパズルをします。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC, read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment