Thursday, March 14, 2024

14th Mar. White Day ホワイトデーだぞ

「White Day」

3月14日 ホワイトデーだぞ

 

 



↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up then gave “White Day” gift to Tamami and Ichina though Ichina was sleeping.

  KaitoマンはホワイトデーギフトをTamamiさんと、寝ていましたがTina姫に渡しました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast, Kaito walked to the end of our site with breaking frozen puddles then

  朝食後、Kaitoマンは凍った水たまりを割りながら、敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所まで走って行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。






↑Ichina woke up then saw me off.

  Tina姫は起きて、Torojiro先生を見送りました。


 

 

 

↑We had a meeting of 1st grade students then reviewed this school year.

  1年生の集会を開き、今年度を振り返りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited her favorite bakery with Tamami and eat bread all they wanted.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんとお気に入りのパン屋に行き、思う存分パンを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito came back home then gave White Day gift to Sayaka as a return of Valentine’s Day gift.

  Kaitoマンは家に帰って、Sayakaさんにバレンタインデーのお返しのホワイトデーギフトを渡しました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they had already finished dinner.

  家に帰った時、家族はすでに夕食を食べ終えていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito helped Ichina taking shower. He is very kind to Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTina姫がシャワーを浴びるのを手伝いました。優しい兄さんです。

 

 

 

↑We went upstairs together,

  一緒に上に上がって、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment