Friday, March 22, 2024

22nd Mar. Last Day, Surgery Appointment 最終日・手術の予約だぞ

「Last Day, Surgery Appointment」

3月22日 最終日・手術の予約だぞ

 

 



↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑mopped the rooms,

  部屋をモップがけして、

 

 

 

↑went out for shopping with Tamami then bought souvenir for Osaka. We are going to Osaka the day after tomorrow.

  Tamamiさんと買い物に出て、大阪用のお土産を買いました。明後日大阪に行きます。

 

 

 

↑Around 9 AM, I visited the hospital then

  9時頃、病院に行って、

 

 

 

↑made an appointment for surgery of my finger. They will cut it on 28 March next week. It has not healed naturally for more than 9 months…

  手術の予約をしました。3月28日に切除します。9か月間自然治癒しませんでした・・。

 

 

 

↑After the hospital, I ate Chinese noodles at Raizo Restaurant.

  病院の後、雷蔵でラーメンを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I went to my workplace, returned my name tag,

  それから職場に行って、名札を返して、

 

 

 

↑ate the cake with my colleagues,

  同僚の先生たちとケーキを食べて、

 

 

 

↑finished cleaning completely then left my school. Thank you very much for the past eight years.

  掃除を完璧に終わらせて、職場を後にしました。8年間お世話になりました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home late. They had already finished bath time.

  家に遅く帰りました。すでにお風呂を終えていました。

 

 

 

↑We moved to the bedroom together,

  一緒に寝室に移動して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then they went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、皆は寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment