Saturday, March 16, 2024

16th Mar. Graduation 卒業だぞ

「Graduation」

3月16日 卒業だぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools, snowmen and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プール、雪だるさんを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito drew the Anpanman,

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンを描いて、

 

 

 

↑they went out for shopping because it was Saturday though I went to school. Kaito seems to have special foot shape (large arch) so he better puts on special shoes.

  買い物に行きました。今日は土曜日だからです。Torojiro先生は学校でしたが・・・。

 Kaitoマンは特殊な足の形(土踏まずがとても高い)をしているらしいので、特別な靴を履いた方が良いみたいです。

 

 

 

↑They ate lunch at their favorite restaurant GUSTO,

  お気に入りのガストで昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited Hiiro’s house then

  Hiiro君の家に行き、

 

 

 

↑climbed a tree.

  木に登りました。

 

 

 

↑We had a graduation ceremony today.

  今日は卒業式でした。

 

 

 

↑I also graduated from this school and I’m going to be transferred to the next school.

  Torojiro先生もまたこの学校を卒業です。次の学校へ異動です。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman and Kaito was drawing map of ski fields.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見ていて、Kaitoマンはスキー場の地図を描いていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment