Wednesday, August 31, 2022

31st Aug. Certificate, Season Ticket 賞状・シーズン券だぞ

「Certificate, Season Ticket」

8月31日 賞状・シーズン券だぞ

 

 

 


↑I received the season ticket’s application form of Nomugi-touge ski field. Of course, I’m going to buy it soon.  

  野麦峠スキー場シーズン券の申込書が届きました。もちろんもうすぐ買います!

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants.

  植物に水をあげました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up but Kaito was still sleeping.

  Tina姫は起きましたが、kaitoマン兄さんはまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑After that I harvested vegetables,

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑checked our swimming pools,

  プールをチェックして、

 

 

 

↑played together with Ichina and Kaito then went to school earlier than usual.

  Tina姫、kaitoマンと一緒に遊んで、いつもより早く学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I had a school bus duty. We have 5 school bus routes and the No.5 route I took today goes on the road I often use on the weekends with my family.

  今日はスクールバス当番でした。5路線あって、今日の5番目路線は、週末家族とよく使う道路を行きます。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard as usual.

  いつも通り一生懸命働きました。

 

 

 

↑We wrote the events of the second school term.

  2学期の行事を書きました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I took the school bus then dropped students off.

  放課後、スクールバスに乗り、生徒を降ろしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was sitting on a sofa with the interesting posture.

  kaitoマンは面白い姿勢でソファに座っていました。

 

 

 

↑He was awarded a certificate for swimming at nursery school. Your did it!

  kaitoマンは保育園で水泳の賞状をもらいました。よく頑張りました!

No comments:

Post a Comment