Sunday, August 21, 2022

21st Aug. Watermelon Bust, Eel, Good-bye another Beetles スイカ割り・ウナギ・バイバイ他のカブトムシだぞ

「Watermelon Bust, Eel, Good-bye another Beetles」

8月21日 スイカ割り・ウナギ・バイバイ他のカブトムシだぞ

 

 


↑I jogged along the vacation house course.

  別荘コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑I threw a watermelon into the bigger swimming pool then kept it cool there.

  大きいプールにスイカを投げ込み冷やしておきました。

 

 

 

↑I took the slackline away and dried hoses of suction pump for swimming pools.

  スラックラインを外して、プールの吸水ポンプのホースを干しました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑practiced bicycle at the slope.

  坂道で自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito mastered the skill of brakes.

  kaitoマンはブレーキをかける技術を身につけました。

MOV_0307 2022.08.21 Bicycle Practice 1, Braking


https://youtu.be/6GdD9Zyez-g

MOV_0308 2022.08.21 Bicycle Practice 2, Braking


https://youtu.be/py_MEdBGUyU

 

 

 

 

 

↑Around 10 AM, we enjoyed Water World in a short time.

  10時頃、短時間ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito pick the watermelon then dropped it, automatically Kaito did watermelon bust. It was time to eat.

  kaitoマンがスイカを持ち上げ落とした時、自然とスイカ割りになりました。食べ時でしたね(笑)

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped from a stepladder.

  kaitoマンは脚立から飛びました。

 

 

 

↑Although it was fine but cool today.

  晴れていましたが、涼しい日でした。

MOV_0317 2022.08.21 Water World, Fine day but cool


https://youtu.be/q92g9YT6y-A

 

 

 


↑At 12:30, we visited Yoshinoya Restaurant, Kaito and Ichina came here for the first time.

  12時半、よしの家に行きました。kaitoマンTina姫は初めて来ました。

 

 

 

↑I ordered eel menu for the first time.

  初めてウナギメニューを注文しました。

 

 

 

↑It cost about US$30 but thanks to my Quo Pay coupon, we ate luxurious menu almost for free.

  3,000円近くかかりましたが、クオペイのお陰でほぼ無料で食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Matsubara Shopping Mall.

  その後松原ショッピングモールに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We were looking for another shopping mall lately and found it. It was the last shopping mall, we haven’t visited, near our house. There are a lot of buildings looks like shop, mostly these are not open. The mall looks like a ghost town.

  新たにショッピングモールを探していて、最近見つけました。近所で行っていない最後のショッピングモールでした。たくさん店のような建物がありますが、ほぼ開いていません。ゴーストタウンのようです。

 

 

 

 

↑After that we bought unpolished rice at Tamami’s favorite shop then

  Tamamiさんお気に入りの店で玄米を買って、

 

 

 

↑visited a shop that sells cheap sweets and remains old style like the shop I used to buy cheap sweets when I was a child.

  昭和の面影を残す駄菓子屋に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito drew a lot then got the big rubber ball bounds well. It was exactly old style shop.

  kaitoマンはクジを引いて、大きなスーパーボールを手に入れました。まさしく昔の駄菓子屋でした。

 

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30, we visited the amusement park then enjoyed coin games and Japanese drum game as usual.

  3時半頃アミューズメントパークに行って、いつも通りメダルゲームと太鼓の達人をやりました。

MOV_0348 2022.08.21 Japanese Drum Game


https://youtu.be/bfdSxqeMHZs

 

 

 

 

↑We came back home then set another beetle (we received on 6 August at Tyrolean Forest) and Macrodorcas rectus (I and my sister Akiko found while we were jogging on 9 August) free.

  家に帰って、他のカブトムシ(8/6チロルの森にて)とコクワガタ(8/9ジョギング中発見)を逃がしました。

 

 

 

 

↑We put their insect cages at the end of our yard maybe because it’s easy for then to come back their mountain. Kaito said "Good-bye"

  虫かごを庭の端に置きました。多分山に帰りやすいでしょう。Kaitoマンはバイバイを言いました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced bicycle again.

  kaitoマンはまだ自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Maybe soon he can enjoy cycling at Sky Park.

  多分、そろそろスカイパークでサイクリングを楽しめます。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together. Ichina tries to eat vegitables.

  一緒に夕食でした。Tina姫は野菜に挑戦しています。

No comments:

Post a Comment