Friday, August 19, 2022

19th Aug. A lot of activities after nurseru school 保育園の後にたくさんの活動だぞ

「A lot of activities after nurseru school」

8月19日 保育園の後にたくさんの活動だぞ

 

 

 

↑The beetle is still hanging around the yard.

  カブトムシはまだ庭をうろうろしています(笑)

 

 

↑I jogged along the shortcut course.

  ショートカットコースに沿って走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that I watered plants,

  その後、植物に水をやり、

 

 

 

↑put the beetle on timber,

  カブトムシを材木の上に置いて、

 

 

 

↑cut grass with mower.

  草刈り機で草を刈りました。

 

 

 

↑The silk trees, Tamami’s parents transplanted, backed to life.

  じいじばあばが移植したねむの木が生き返りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast together then

  一緒に朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑When I was drying clothes at a balcony, Kaito went out and seemed to be ready to goto nursery school.

  バルコニーで洗濯物を干している時、kaitoマンが外に出て、保育園に行く準備ができたようでした。

 

 

 

↑We watched the airplane,

  飛行機を見て、

 

 

 

↑dashed on the ladder then

  ラダー上をダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑I took him to his nursery school.

  保育園に連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned and filled up two swimming pool with river water.

  2つのプールを洗って、満水にしました。

 

 

 

↑I thought the limited express Azusa, passing nearby at 10:10 might be 3-cars long (usualy 9 or 12) so I visited there and checked it. Actually it was 9-cars long.

  10時10分に通過するあずさが3両編成の珍しいものに思えたので、確認しに行きました。実際は9両でした。家で気づいてパット見た時もういなくなってるので、めちゃくちゃ短いと感じたのですが、気づくのが(見始めるのが)遅いのですね。
MOV_0165 2022.08.19 Passing train Azusa at Midoriko Station


https://youtu.be/ePLsi26VcNM

 

 

 

↑I prepared the water slider then

  ウォータースライダーを整備して、

 

 

 

↑bougtht McDonald’s then

  マクダナルを買って、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic around 3:30 PM.

  3時半頃、整骨院に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami picked Kaito up by 4:30 PM then we met up at home.

  Tamamiさんが4時半までにkaitoマンをお迎えに行って、家で会いました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito brought some books and Ichina likes it.

  Kaitoマンは何冊か本を持って帰ってきて、Tina姫は気に入っています。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Osakada Park to play mallet golf.

  その後、小坂田公園にマレットゴルフをしに行きました。

MOV_0180 2022.08.19 Osakada Park, Mallet Golf, No.22 hole


https://youtu.be/F7u4LpVuCwU

 

 

 

↑At the 28 hole, I lost ball but after 30 minutes, Kaito found it from the top of the hill.

  28番ホールでボールを無くしてしまいましたが、30分後にKaitoマンが丘の上から見つけました。

 

 


↑Yesterday, we played mallet golf from No.1 to No.18 hole. Today we did No.19 to 36.

  昨日は1~18ホールまでやり、今日は19~36までやりました。

 

 

 

↑We managed to come back home before it got dark then practiced bicycle.

  何とか暗くなる前に帰ってきて、自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, Ichina brushed her teeth and

  夕食の後、Tina姫は歯を磨いて、

 

 

 

↑played with the box of soap.

  白馬47でkaitoマンが赤いゴンドラに乗ってもらった牛乳石鹸の箱で遊びました。

No comments:

Post a Comment