Tuesday, August 2, 2022

2nd Aug. Compost 堆肥だぞ

「Compost」

8月2日 堆肥だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑took Kaito to his nursery school because I had no work today.

  Kaitoマンを保育園に送っていきました。Torojiro先生は今日は仕事がなかったのです。

 

 

 

↑I watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜の収穫をしました。

 

 

 

↑The sunshade made by tarp makes shade.

  シートで作った日除けは、影を作っています。

 

 

 

↑Only summer season, JAL (Japan Air Line) airplane service comes to Matsumoto Airport.

  夏の時期だけ、JALが松本空港に運行します。

 

 

 

↑I transfered money to the buckwheat noodles restaurant “Ohkubono Chyaya” I used to work as a part time worker when I was in my university. My parents bought it as souvenirs from Nagano, though they are not coming yet.

  大学の時にバイトしていた大久保の茶屋へお金を振り込みました。両親が長野からのお土産として買ったのです。まだ長野に来ていませんが・・・(笑)

 

 

 

↑I bought compost then

  堆肥を買って、

 

 

 

↑made good soil for vegetable.

  良い野菜の土を作りました。

 

 

 

↑After I picked Kaito up, we played at the kids’ park with flying discs.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行った後、キッズパークでフリスビーをしました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito harvested okra.

  その後、Kaitoマンはオクラの収穫をしました。

 

 

 

↑I planted new seedlings of cucumber.

  新しくキュウリの苗を植えました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito caught the dead insect at the smaller swimming pool then

  Kaitoマンは小さいプールで死んだ虫を捕まえ、

 

 

 

↑sat down under the new sunshade.

  新しい日除けの下で座りました。

 

 

 

↑When we were playing with a soft rugby ball, Ichina came tinto the room so

  ソフトラグビーボールで遊んでいる時、Tina姫が部屋に入ってきました。なので

 

 

 

↑We crawled together.

  一緒にハイハイしました。



 

↑Kaito is breeding beetles well. 

  Kaitoマンはよくカブトムシを飼育しています。

No comments:

Post a Comment