Thursday, September 1, 2022

1st Sep. Larvae of beetles, Huge volume of school lunch カブトムシの幼虫・大量の給食だぞ

「Larvae of beetles, Huge volume of school lunch」

9月1日 カブトムシの幼虫・大量の給食だぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I dried clothes inside,

  洗濯物を室内干しして、

 

 

 

↑watered plants under a carport,

  カーポート下の植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Our neighbor Mr. Komatsu gave us larvae of beetles.

  隣のKomatsuさんがカブトムシの幼虫をくれました。

 

 

 

↑Once Ichina woke up and played together with Kaito but

  Tina姫はいったん起きてkaitoマン兄さんと遊びましたが、

 

 

 

↑While I was checking swimming pools,

  プールを管理している間に、

 

 

 

↑fell asleep again in front of a washstand.

  洗面台前でまた寝てしまいました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食後、

 

 

 

↑I left for school.

  学校へ向かいました。

 

 

 

 

↑I worked hard as usual.

  いつも通り一生懸命働きました。

 

 

 

↑Since there were a lot of students who were absent from school so we needed to eat the huge volume of school lunch.

  たくさん欠席者がいたので、大量の給食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I taught how to wash hands.

  手洗いを教えました。

 

 

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together.

 一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina almost stands by herself.

  Tina姫はほぼ一人で立っています。


MOV_0847☆ 2022.09.01 Ichina stands by herself 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/L-5wDSzXYWk

MOV_0850 2022.09.01 Ichina stands by herself 2


https://youtu.be/0_G_pWdr-uQ

MOV_0851☆ 2022.09.01 Ichina stands by herself 3


https://youtu.be/XF5SsxPHyL0

No comments:

Post a Comment