Saturday, August 27, 2022

27th Aug. Doraemon, Anpanman, Well-bounce ball ドラえもん・アンパンマン・スーパーボールだぞ

「Doraemon, Anpanman, Well-bounce ball」

8月27日 ドラえもん・アンパンマン・スーパーボールだぞ

 

 


↑My aunt Keiko gave Doraemon to Ichina and Anpanman to Kaito as their birthday gifts. These are drawn with caramel.

  伯母のKeikoさんがTina姫にドラえもん、kaitoマンにアンパンマンを誕生日プレゼントとして送ってくれました。飴で描かれています。

 

 

 

 

↑One of security cameras were not working so I fixed it.

  一つの防犯カメラが止まっていたので直しました。

 

 

 

↑I waterer plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went out for a jog.

  走りに出ました。

 

 

 

↑They are installing a water pipe around the new bridge. The bridge fell down last year due to the heavy rain. Fortunately we didn’t have a natural disaster this summer.

  新しい橋付近に水道管を設置していました。去年この橋は大雨で落ちました。幸いにも今年の夏は自然災害がありませんでした。

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 16th Aug. Kinds of disaster 一種の災害だぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 19th Aug. Midoriko bridge is falling down, Cannery Row, Skateboard みどり湖橋落ちた・キャナリーロウ・スケートボードだぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

 

 

 

↑They haven’t repaired the road yet since last summer.

  去年の夏からこの道はまだ直っていません・・・。

 

 

 

↑I visited the observation deck near Enrei Mountain Pass. I couldn’t see Mt. Fuji, maybe next time!

  塩嶺峠付近の展望台に行きました。富士山は見られませんでした。多分次回は!

 

 

 

↑I jogged alont the Nakasendo Highway.

  旧中山道沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑I found another damaged road. There seemed to be a traffic accident.

  壊れた道路を見つけました。交通事故のようです。

 

 

 


↑I can see a lot of beautiful scenery while I’m jogging.

  ジョギング中にはたくさんきれいな景色が見られます。

 

 



 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was playing the game of scissors-paper-rock on TV.

  家に帰った時、kaitoマンはめざましじゃんけんをやっていました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass with mower.

  草刈り機で草を刈りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito told me that all of our TVs got more than 300 points in the game of scissors-paper-rock.

  kaitoマンは全部のテレビでめざましじゃんけんが300点を超えたと教えてくれました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables. The melon was not from our farm but from our neighbor Mr. Komatsu.

  野菜を収穫しました。メロンは我が家の畑からではなく、隣のKomatsuさんのおっちゃんからです(笑)。

 

 

 

↑I measured Kaito’s skis. It’s 90 cm, 3 feet. We will buy his new skis soon and it should be 4 feet because his height is about 4 feet now.

  kaitoマンのスキーを測りました。90cmです。新しいスキーをもうすぐ買いますが、今身長が120cm弱なので120cm位の板を買います。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes then

  洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑practiced bicycle together with Kaito.

  kaitoマンと自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Although it was cool today, we dipped our feet into the smaller swimming pool because I prepared the swimming pools for this weekend.

  今日は涼しかったですが、小さい方のプールに足をつけました。週末のために準備したからです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited the clinic then

  Tina姫は医者にかかって、

 

 

 

↑We had lunch at Gusto Restaurant.

  昼食をガストで食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that we ate ice creams then  

  その後、アイスクリームを食べて、

 

 

 

↑we visited the old style shop that sells cheap sweets. It was closed maybe temporarily so

  2週続けて昭和の駄菓子屋に行きました。閉まっていたので、

 

 

 

 

↑we moved to McDonalds’ and ordered chicken Mac naggets and something I forgot.

  マクダナルに行って、ナゲットを何か忘れたものを注文しました。

 

 

 

 

↑We visited the old style shop again. Kaito drew lots of “Super Ball” ,well bouce ball, 3 times but he couldn’t get the biggest size like last time.

  古い駄菓子屋にまた行きました。スーパーボールのくじを3回やりましたが、前回のように一番大きな物は当たりませんでした。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina cannot eat cheap sweets yet.

  Tina姫はまだ駄菓子は食べられません。

 

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Second Street then bought Bingo machine.

  その後、セカンドストリートに行って、ビンゴマシンを買いました。

 

 

 

 

↑We went around some shops then

  いくつか店を廻って、

 

 

 

↑went back home.

  家に帰りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Doraemon at Osaka Station.

  kaitoマンは大阪駅でドラえもんを見ました。

 

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner then

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

 

↑played together.

  遊びました。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina was crawling with the biggest well bounce ball last time he got at the old style shop.

  Tina姫は前回Kaitoマンが古い駄菓子屋さんで当てた一番大きなスーパーボールと一緒にハイハイしました。

MOV_0674 2022.08.27, Ichina is crawling with a ball 1


https://youtu.be/A34Md-Ees2o

MOV_0675 2022.08.27, Ichina is crawling with a ball 2


https://youtu.be/YZ1Hggbbny8

MOV_0676 2022.08.27, Ichina is crawling with a ball 3


https://youtu.be/qtfJ0LlUfmk

 

 

 

 

↑She is almost standing by herself.

  Tina姫はほぼ一人で立っています。

MOV_0679 2022.08.27, Ichina tries to stand by herself


https://youtu.be/oeoB1QynzRs

No comments:

Post a Comment