Wednesday, August 17, 2022

17th Aug. Beetle is still at our yard カブトムシはまだ庭にいるぞ

「Beetle is still at our yard 」

8月17日 カブトムシはまだ庭にいるぞ





 

↑I jogged along the shortcut course.

  ショートカットコースに沿って走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, I found one beetle walking beside a storehouse.

  家に帰った時、イナバ物置のそばでカブトムシが歩いているのを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina stands up by herself for a few seconds lately.

  最近Tina姫は数秒立っています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced bicycle and

  Kaitoマンは自転車練習をして、

 

 

 

↑I pumped up tires.

  空気入れをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was supposed to start his nursery school but just in case we decided to take him to the clinic because he is still caughing.

  Kaitoマンは保育園に行く予定でしたが、咳があるので念のため病院に連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought things we need at a supermarket.

  帰りにスーパーで必要なものを買いました。

 

 

 

↑I adjusted the height of a saddle of Kaito’s bicycle.

  kaitoマンの自転車のサドルを調整しました。

 

 

 

↑The ventilation fan, light and security camera are working very well.

  換気扇、ライト、防犯カメラはとてもよく機能しています。

 

 

 

↑Today’s lunch.

  今日の昼食

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we visited Tamami’s parents’ house.

  じいじばあばの家を訪れました。

 

 

 

 

↑After we came back home, we practiced drone and bicycle.

  家に帰った後、ドローンと自転車練習をしました。

REC_1660727754_0 2022.08.17 Drone Practice 1


https://youtu.be/u6FOQeKJoHY

REC_1660727903_0 2022.08.17 Drone Practice 2


https://youtu.be/SzKN8cPsHb4

REC_1660728012_0 2022.08.17 Drone Practice 3


https://youtu.be/4eTT0QtvFOw

REC_1660728078_0 2022.08.17 Drone Practice 4


https://youtu.be/X9a5QEs0HvE

REC_1660728626_0 2022.08.17 Drone Practice 5


https://youtu.be/7tFeR1nnsiA

 

MOV_0045 2022.08.17 Bicycle Practice, go over the big bump


https://youtu.be/AiRrNYVmEkY

 

 

 

 

 

MOV_0046 2022.08.17 Ichina is playing with a cup


https://youtu.be/6bGobeenhLk

↑Until dinner time, we played together at a living room.

  夕食の時間まで居間で一緒に遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina is interested in books and drone.

  Tina姫は本とドローンに興味をもっています。本は反対ですけど(笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment