Thursday, August 18, 2022

18th Aug. Nameplate, After Nursery School 表札・保育園の後だぞ

「Nameplate, After Nursery School」

8月18日 表札・保育園の後だぞ

 

 

 


↑It was raining heavily.

  激しく雨が降っていました。

 

 

 

 

↑I checked beetles had gone.

  カブトムシがいなくなったのを確認しました。

 

 

 

↑I watered plants under a carpotr.

  カーポート下の植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged in our house and under a carport.

  家の中とカーポート下を走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were playing on the bed.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはベッドの上で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina likes this part (shock absorber) for a door. It makes interesting sound.

  Tina姫はドア止めが好きです。面白い音がします。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast together.

  一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed on the ladder then watched the big earthworm.

  Kaitoマンはラダーをダッシュして、デカいミミズを見ました。うちの庭には20~30cmのミミズはよくいます。トンガの我が家にいた30cmムカデに比べたら猛毒でもないし可愛いもんです。

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito to his nursery school.

  kaitoマンを保育園に送っていきました。

 

 

 

↑I’m still in my summer vacation. I harvested vegetables,

  Torojiro先生はまだ夏休みです。kaitoマンの方がよっぽど勤勉でよく働いています(笑)

野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑played together with Ichina at Osaka Staion (Kaito says so, my handmade rack for drying clothes we used at our previous house),

  Tina姫と大阪駅(kaitoマンがそう呼ぶ前の家で使っていた手作り物干し)で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch then

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

 

↑worked hard at home.

 家で一生懸命働きました。

 

 

 

↑After that I painted protectant on nameplates. I think we need to do it once a year because these are handmade.

 表札に保護剤を塗りました。年に一回は塗った方がよさそうです。なんせ手作りですから・・・(笑)

 

 

 

↑I set up two fences for Ichina at the top and bottom of stairway.

 Tina姫のため2つの柵を階段の上と下に取り付けました。

 

 


↑Just in case, I tied the fence at the top of stairway to a wall and handrail.

 念のため上の柵を壁と手すりに結びました。

 

 

 

↑When I was transplanting seedling of lettuce unfortunately,

 レタスの苗を植え換えている時、不幸にも・・・

 

 

 

↑I found one beetle walking beside our farm.

 畑を歩いているカブトムシを見つけました・・・。

 

 

 

↑Around 4 PM, I Picked Kaito up, visited Osakada Park then rode on Go-Cart.  

 4時頃、kaitoマンのお迎えに行って、小坂田公園を訪れゴーカードに乗りました。

MOV_0098 2022.08.18 Osakada Park, Go-Cart, upside down


https://youtu.be/eU22sakz4Lo

 

 

 

↑After that we played mallet golf.

 その後マレットゴルフをしました。

MOV_0103 2022.08.18 Osakada Park, Mallet Golf, No.5 hole


https://youtu.be/uts5DQCvxZE

MOV_0105 2022.08.18 Osakada Park, Mallet Golf, No.8 hole


https://youtu.be/aGtg7TgFEkQ

MOV_0106 2022.08.18 Osakada Park, Mallet Golf, No.9 hole


https://youtu.be/GLXZgJP-40U

 

 

 

 

 


↑After that park, we practiced bicycle at our yard.

 公園の後、庭で自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

 

 

↑Lately, Kaito goes around our house by bicycle.

 kaitoマンは最近家の周りを自転車で廻ります。

MOV_0111☆ 2022.08.18 Bicycle Practice, Go around our house


https://youtu.be/-ZLoHx_8vLA

 

 

 

 

↑Finally, we enjoyed the card game that is popular in Kaito’s favorite DVD “Jarinko Chie”.

 最後にkaitoマンお気に入りのDVDじゃりン子チエで流行っているてつのトランプをしました。「いんけつ~!!!」と言います(笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment