Tuesday, August 9, 2022

9th Aug. From Osaka 2 大阪からだぞ2

「From Osaka 2」

8月9日 大阪からだぞ2

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside. The TV antenna, Kazuo set up yesterday, is working very well. We can watch TV clearly.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。Kazuoさんが昨日設置したテレビアンテナはよく機能しています。これでテレビがきれいにみられます。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。



↑Kazuo set up a ventilation fan, fluorescent light and security camera in the storeroom today.

  今日Kazuoさんはイナバ物置に換気扇と蛍光灯と防犯カメラを設置します。

 

 

 

↑Around 5:40, I started jogging with my sister Akiko. Here is Kaminisijo Shrine. We drank spring water.

  5時40分頃、金持ち力持ちのAkikoさんとジョギングを始めました。上西条神社です。湧水を飲みました。

 

 

 

↑Here is the lake Midoriko.

  みどり湖です。

 

 

 

↑We climbed up the very steep slope.

  超急坂を登りました。

 

 

 

↑We passed through the Enrei Mountain Pass and the Enrei Onodachi Park

  塩嶺峠と塩嶺御野立公園を通過して、

 

 

 

↑got tto the observation deck. We couldn’t see Mt. Fuji today.

  展望台に着きました。今日は富士山は見られませんでした。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we passed through the old Nakasendo Hgithway.

  帰りは旧中山道を通過しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I took her to the disaster course leads to the vacation house area, they repaired lately.

  その後、別荘エリアに通じる最近修復された災害コースを案内しました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged along the roads of vacation house area.

  別荘エリアの道沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑We went back home around 8:30. We jogged 11 miles.

  8時半頃帰りました。18km程走りました。

video-1660721441 2022.08.09 Movie Akiko Took 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/CPfq0y9rn1w

 


 

 

↑Kaito and I walked to a dumping ground.

  Kaitoマンとゴミ捨て場に歩いていきました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we started Water World.

  それからウォーターワールドを始めました。

video-1660721458 2022.08.09 Movie Akiko Took 2


https://youtu.be/HpvAFAtaA3o

video-1660721477 2022.08.09 Movie Akiko Took 3


https://youtu.be/2LbFBdvmJck

 

 

 

 

↑Akiko did it for the first time. She enjoyed it.

  金持ち力持ちのAkikoさんは初めてでした。楽しんでいました。

GOPR0543☆☆ 9 Aug. 2022, Water World 1, Kaito and Akiko are playing on a slackline


https://youtu.be/zdVimqgf6Ns

 


 

↑Kaito jumped from the 5th step of the stepladder.

  Kaitoマンは脚立5段目から飛びました。

GOPR0544☆☆ 9 Aug. 2022, Water World 2, Kaito jumps from a stepladder 5th step


https://youtu.be/_Au5J7AGkqY

 

 

 

↑Kaito can use a kickboard well.

  Kaitoマンはビート板を上手に使います。

 

 

 

↑Kazuo, Hisako, Keiko, Tamami and Ichina watched it under the sunshade.

  他のメンバーは日除けの下で見学しました。

 

 

 

↑Kazuo finished setting up the fan while we were enjoying Water World.

  Kazuoさんはウォーターワールドを楽しんでいる間に換気扇を付けました。

 

 

 

↑We had lunch together then

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kazuo started working again.

  Kazuoさんはまた仕事を始めました。

 

 

 

↑He set up an electrical outlet for the fan and drilled a hole for the security camera.

  換気扇・防犯カメラ用のコンセントを設置して、防犯カメラ用の穴を開けました。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 PM, we finished electricity work.

  3時半頃、電気工事を終えました。すべてきれいになりました!

 

 

 

↑At 5 PM, I started building fire.

  5時頃、火おこしを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Keiko were watching it on the rocking chair.

  Tina姫とKeikoさんはロッキングチェアの上で見ていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was riding bicycle and Kazuo was swinging in a swing.

  Kaitoマンは自転車に乗っていて、Kazuoさんはブランコで揺れていました。

 

 

 

 

↑Around 6 PM, we started BBQ.

  6時頃バーベキューを始めました。

 

 

 

↑At the end of BBQ, we enjoyed fireworks. It was a luxurious day.

  バーベキューの最後に花火を楽しみました。贅沢な1日でした。

MOV_0295 2022.08.09, Fireworks at our yard, with Osaka Family


https://youtu.be/L4Oa2VTjAbs

No comments:

Post a Comment