Tuesday, August 16, 2022

16th Aug. Good-bye Beetles バイバイカブトムシだぞ 

「Good-bye Beetles」

8月16日 バイバイカブトムシだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I jogged along the shortcut course.

  ショートカットコース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito had a slight fever.

  Kaitoマンは微熱がありました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away then

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑took Kaito to pediatrics because he was coughing too much.

  Kaitoマンの咳がひどかったので、小児科へ連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito inhaled the steam medicine.

  Kaitoマンは蒸気を吸い込みました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito cannot use swimming pool for a while.

  Kaitoマンはしばらくプールが使えません・・・。

 

 

 

↑We played the card game that is popular in Kaito’s favorite DVD “Jarinko Chie”

  kaitoマンが好きな「じゃりン子チエ」DVDの中で流行っている株をやりました。テツのトランプと呼んでいます。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito brought a circular notice to our neighbor.

  それからKaitoマンは隣人に回覧板を運びました。

 

 

 

↑I planted 4 seedlings of cabbage.

  キャベツの苗を4株植えました。

 

 

 

↑After that we flew a drone.

  その後ドローンを飛ばしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito operated it.

  Kaitoマンは操縦しました。

GOPR0546 ☆16 Aug. 2022, Drone Practice, Kaito is operating


https://youtu.be/Uqd9N2nvMqU

 

 

 

↑After drone, we decided to set beetles free.

  ドローンの後、カブトムシを逃がすことにしました。

 

 

 

↑Today, we said good-bye to two pairs of beetles that we received on 25 Jul. We will set another pair of beetles and small stag beetle,Macrodorcas rectus, free next week.

  今日は7月25日に受け取った2組のカブトムシにバイバイを言いました。他の1組とコクワガタは来週逃がします。

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 25th Jul. Beetle カブトムシだぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment