Monday, August 22, 2022

22nd Aug. Turn over on its back 仰向けだぞ

「Turn over on its back」

8月22日 仰向けだぞ

 

 



 

 

↑I uploaded YAMANEKO'S DIARY ten jogged on the shortcut course.

  山ネコの日記をアップして、ショートカットコースを走りました。

 



↑The beetle and Macrodorcas rectus, small stag beetle, had gone.

  カブトムシとコクワガタはいなくなりました。

 

 


 

↑I harvested vegetables then dried clothes outside.

  野菜を収穫して洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played scissors-paper-rock game on TV, played together with Ichina then ate breakfast.

  kaitoマンはめざましじゃんけんをして、Tina姫と遊んで、朝食を食べました。

 

 


 

↑We dashed on the ladder then

  ラダー上をダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito to his nursery school and

  Torojiro先生はKaitoマンを保育園に連れて行って、

 

 


 

↑Tamami took Ichina to the clinic because she was coughing.

  TamamiさんはTina姫が咳をしていたので、病院に連れて行きました。

 

 


 

↑I had lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant, Zusen.

  昼食をお気に入り中華料理店「紫森」で食べました。

 

 


 

↑In the afternoon, I visited my school after a long time away.

  午後久しぶりに学校へ行きました。

 

 


 

↑I took some disused timber then

  要らない材木を持って行って、

 

 


 

↑worked hard alone. I have a lot of things to prepare.

  一人で一生懸命働きました。たくさん準備があります。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetable then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑We put on the timber like this photos and set up the cover for cabbage farm correctly properly.

  写真のように材木を置いて、キャベツ畑のカバーを程よく設置しました。虫よけです。

 


 

 

↑When Kaito was practicing bicycle,

  自転車練習をしている時、

 

 


↑We found the beetle turned over on its back at neighbor’s field. We pur it back.

  カブトムシが隣人の畑でひっくり返っているのを見つけました。元に戻しました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced braking then

  kaitoマンはブレーキ練習をして、

MOV_0429 2022.08.22 Bicycle Practice 1, Braking

https://youtu.be/WZ_gIJ2gcBw

MOV_0433 2022.08.22 Bicycle Practice 2, Braking

https://youtu.be/7HQOER0j8MI

 

 

 

 

↑cycled around our house.

  家の周りを自転車で廻りました。

 

 


 

↑After Ichina’s crawling practice,

  Tina姫のハイハイ練習の後、

 

 


 

↑We had dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment