Thursday, August 11, 2022

11th Aug. Animal-Shaped Light すみっこぐらしライトだぞ

「Animal-Shaped Light」

8月11日 すみっこぐらしライトだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went out for jogging. Since I jog every day during summer vacation, I decided to jog short distance, 5 miles, every time.

  走りに出ました。夏休み中は毎日走るので、短い距離8kmだけ毎回走ることにしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back from jogging, I dried bedding Osaka members used. We have a lot of placed to dry them.

  家に帰った時、大阪組が使った寝具を干しました。干す場所はいっぱいあります。

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Since the posts of sunshade were broken by strong wind, I repaired them.

  日除けの柱が強風で壊されたので直しました。

 

 

 

↑I planted lettuce and parsley then

  レタスとパセリを植えて、

 

 

 

↑made another seedlings of lettuce.

  レタスの苗を新たに作りました。




↑Ichina and Kaito played at the living room then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we visited the amusement park. Kaito always play 5 coin games and Japanese drum game.

  アミューズメントパークに行きました。Kaitoマンはいつも5台のメダルゲームと太鼓の達人をやります。

 

 

 

↑We bought Kaito’s shoes. Just before we entered the shoes shop, Kaito tried quoits game then got the 1st prize. He chose special premium for Ichina.

  Kaitoマンの靴を買いました。店に入る直前にKaitoマンは輪投げゲームに挑戦しました。そこで1等を取り、Tina姫のために特別な景品を選びました。

 

 

 

↑This is the special premium, animal-shaped light. Ichina likes it. What a kind brother Kaito!

  これが特別な景品。すみっこぐらしのライトです。Tina姫は喜びました。Kaitoマンはやさしいお兄ちゃんですね!

No comments:

Post a Comment