Tuesday, August 23, 2022

23rd Aug. Good Brake, Crawling Race うまいブレーキ・ハイハイレースだぞ

「Good Brake, Crawling Race」

8月23日 うまいブレーキ・ハイハイレースだぞ

  

 


↑While Ichina and Kaito were still on their bed,

  Tina姫とkaitoマンがまだベッドの上にいる間に、

 

 

 

↑I sprayed weed-killer around the entrance.

  除草剤を玄関付近にまきました。

 

 

 

↑Since Ichina was crying, I took her at the balcony. When Ichina saw the scenery, she stopped crying.

  Tina姫が泣いていたのでバルコニーに連れて行きました。景色を見て泣き止みました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑played together with my kids,

  子ども達と一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑It looked like rain so I moved washing inside.

  雨が降りそうだったので、室内に洗濯物を移動しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate Hirota cream puff after breakfast.

  朝食のデザートにヒロタのシュークリームを食べました。

 

 



 

↑We dashed on the ladder,

  ラダー上をダッシュして、

 

 


 

↑Kaito said “Bye-bye” to the beetle then went to nursery school.

  kaitoマンはカブトムシにバイバイを言って、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

 

↑I worked at school all day long and prepared a lot of things for the second school term.

  1日中学校で働いて、2学期の準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I practiced bicycle together with Kaito. We moved to the top of the slope road then

  仕事の後、kaitoマンと自転車練習をしました。坂道の上まで移動して、

 MOV_0476 2022.08.23 Bicycle Practice 1, From a carport to the slope


https://youtu.be/rZc8MLrPhh8

 

 



 

↑practiced braking. Kaito did it well.

  ブレーキの練習をしました。kaitoマンは上手にできました。

MOV_0481 2022.08.23 Bicycle Practice 2, Slope, Good Brake


https://youtu.be/8v3fUInEnzg

 

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito watched Doraemon at Osaka Station.

  その後Kaitoマンは大阪駅でドラえもんを見ました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito enjoyed crawling race. Although Kaito rarely crawls, he can make it well.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはハイハイレースを楽しみました。kaitoマンはめったにハイハイしませんが、上手にできます。さすが、歩き出すのが遅かったのと、ハイハイレースで泣いて一歩も前に進まなかった少年です(笑)!

MOV_0489 2022.08.23 Crawling Race


https://youtu.be/TspQZ6Pzbdg

New Century YAMANEKO’S DIARY 新世紀 山ネコの日記: 15th Jul. Crawling Race ハイハイレースだぞ (torojiro2.blogspot.com)

 

 

 

↑Kaito brushed his teeth by himself.

  kaitoマンは自分で歯を磨きました。

 

 

 

↑I took photos of drone then emailed to Wish company. The wifi function to my new mobile phone doesn’t work well.

  ドローンの写真を撮ってWishに送りました。新しい携帯とのwifi機能がうまく動かないのです。

No comments:

Post a Comment