Monday, October 23, 2023

23rd Oct. Glowing Ball 大きくなるボールだぞ

「Glowing Ball」

10月23日 大きくなるボールだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and then watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Although, Ichina was sleeping,

  Tina姫は眠っていましたが、

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up then ate breakfast with me.

  Kaitoマンは起きて、Torojiro先生と一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then counted the number of morning glory flowers. 254 flowers were blooming.

  その後、野菜を収穫して、アサガオを数えました。254個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school, walked to the end of our site then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual. Since, they cut soba stalks, I can see them well.

  いつも通り見送りました。そばの茎を刈ったようで、よく見えます。

 

 

 

↑I left home before Ichina woke up.

  Tina姫が起きる前に家を出ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast,

  Tina姫は朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑walked around our yard,

  庭を歩きまわって、

 

 

 

↑visited Sky Park then ate lunch there.

  スカイパークに行って、昼食をそこで食べました。

 

 

 

↑I made paper bag and did plastic bottle recycle at school.

  学校で紙袋作りとペットボトルのリサイクルをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito made duties of our family.

  Kaitoマンは家族の係を決めました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina is really interested in the growing ball.

  Tina姫はこの大きくなるボールに興味津々です。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment