Wednesday, October 18, 2023

18th Oct. TAROMAN, Excursion タローマン・遠足だぞ

「TAROMAN, Excursion」

10月18日 タローマン・遠足だぞ

 

 


↑I watched TAROMAN in the early morning,

  早朝タローマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑When I harvested vegetables, Kaito woke up.

  野菜を収穫した時、Kaitoマンが起きました。

 

 

 

↑There were 209 morning glory flowers blooming.

  209個咲いているアサガオがありました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast. He has excursion of his school today.

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べました。今日は遠足です。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, watched scenery with me then

  Tina姫は起きて、Torojiro先生と景色を見て、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I watered Chinese cabbage.

  その後、白菜に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site then

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off at a dining kitchen room.

  Tina姫はダイニングキッチンで見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑We played baseball at P.E class.

  体育で野球をしました。

 

 

 

↑I printed a lot of advertisements for posting practice.

  ポスティング練習のためにたくさん広告を印刷しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment