Friday, October 13, 2023

13th Oct. Cultural Festival 1 文化祭だぞ1

「Cultural Festival 1」

10月13日 文化祭だぞ1

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干し、

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers.

  アサガオを数えました。108個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school, walked to the end of our site with Tamami then

  Tamamiさんと敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place with me.

  Torojiro先生と集合場祖まで走っていきました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, when I left home.

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生が出発する時に起きました。

 

 

 

↑She ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑helped Tamami gardening,

  Tamamiさんのガーデニングを手伝い、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed playground equipment at Sky Park.

  スカイパークで遊具を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  そこで昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we had a cultural festival today.

  学校で文化祭でした。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed watching stage performance,

  ステージ発表を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑looked around students’ work,

  生徒たちの作品を見て回り、

 

 

 

↑teachers prepared for the sale tomorrow.

  先生たちは明日の販売準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman and Kaito was watching tablet PC.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを、Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  夕食を食べてた後、

 

 

 

↑we played together until bath time,

  一緒にお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment