Monday, October 16, 2023

16th Oct. Substitute Holiday, Jump 振り返り休日・ジャンプだぞ

「Substitute Holiday, Jump」

10月16日 振り返り休日・ジャンプだぞ

 


 

 










↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside when Kaito woke up and went downstairs,

  Kaitoマンが起きて下に降りた時に洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 184 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。184個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site,

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina woke up,

  その後、Tina姫が起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑read the Anpanman book.

  アンパンマンの本を読みました。

 

 

 

↑I had a substitute holiday, because I worked on Saturday, I worked for my family all day long. First, I filled the tank with kerosene.

  土曜日に働いたので振り返り休日でした。一日中家族のために働きました。最初に灯油タンクを満たし、

 

 

 

↑planted garlic then

  ニンニクを植えて、

 

 

 

↑saw the new dermatology. The calluses on my finger won’t heal.

  皮膚科にかかりました。指のたこが治りません。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited Sky Park with Tamami and grandparents then

  Tina姫は、Tamamiさん、じいじばあばとスカイパークに行って、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  そこで昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑After dermatology clinic, I visited the Chinese noodles restaurant. I ordered garlic noodles.

  皮膚科の後、ラーメン屋に行きました。ニンニクラーメンにしました。

 

 

 

↑After the restaurant I visited Off House reuse shop by light dump truck and carried sofa, grandparents bought the other day, to their house.

  ラーメン屋の後、オフハウスに軽ダンプで行って、じいじばあばが先日注文したソファを積んで、家に運びました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I threw the old sofa away at the garbage disposal company,

  帰りに、古いソファをゴミ処理業者で捨てて、

 

 

 

↑bought kerosene at the home center then went back home.

  カインズで灯油を買って、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was doing homework and

  Kaitoマンは宿題をやっていて、

 

 

↑Ichina was standing on a rocking chair.

  Tina姫はロッキングチェアの上に立っていました。

 

 

 

↑We watched the limited express Azusa at a balcony then

  バルコニーで特急あずさを見て、

 

 

 

↑put big tarps for Water World I dried for a week away,

  1週間乾かしたウォーターワールド用の大きなシートを片付け、

 

 

 

↑I transplanted the seedlings of Chinese cabbage then

  白菜の苗を移植して、

 

 

 

↑made safety parts for kids’ park at the entrance.

  玄関でキッズパークの安全パーツを作りました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room and a hall, watched Anpanman,

  居間と廊下で遊んで、アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina likes jumping to the sofa. Good jump Ichina!

  Tina姫はソファにジャンプするのが好きです。良いジャンプです!

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment