Thursday, October 12, 2023

12th Oct. Kikyo Park 桔梗公園だぞ

「Kikyo Park」

10月12日 桔梗公園だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants while Ichina and Kaito were sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I dried clothes inside,

  それから室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. Since Ichina was crying, I took her outside. 128 flowers were blooming.

  Tina姫とアサガオを数えました。泣いていたので外に連れて行きました。128個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables,

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed around the entrance and walked to the end of our site,

  Kaitoマンは玄関先はダッシュして、敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed again to the meeting place.

  またダッシュして集合場所まで行きました。

 

 

 

↑Maybe, he mostly walks to his school.

  多分、Kaitoマンはほぼ歩いて学校へ向かっていると思われます(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami cleaned the hall with mop then saw me off.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはモップで廊下を掃除して、Torojiro先生を見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina helped Tamami’s gardening,

  Tina姫はTamamiさんの園芸作業を手伝い、

 

 

 

↑went shopping,

  買い物に行き、

 

 

 

↑visited Kikyo Park.

  桔梗公園に行きました。

1697084156301 2023.10.12 Kikyo Park 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/wpx2A1YfWB0

1697084164109 2023.10.12 Kikyo Park 2


https://youtube.com/shorts/8rt4sdCtEww

 

 

Kaito visited here 2 years ago, when he was 4 years old.

  Kaitoマンは2年前4歳(5歳前)にここに来ました。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2021/05/8th-may-more-than-30000-steps.html

↑The article Kaito visited Kikyo Park for the first time.

Kaitoマン桔梗公園

 

 

↑After school, Kaito played at the kids' park.

  放課後Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊びました。




 

↑At my school, we prepared for our cultural festival tomorrow.

  明日の文化祭に向けての準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were watching Anpanman.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはアンパンマンを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina got Anpanman characters goods.

  Tina姫はアンパンマングッズを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I checked external battery for microwave in our car,

  車内の電子レンジ用、外部バッテリーを確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment