Tuesday, October 24, 2023

24th Oct. Yoshida-hara Fureai Park 吉田原ふれあい公園だぞ

「Yoshida-hara Fureai Park」

10月24日 吉田原ふれあい公園だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito woke up.

  その後、Kaitoマンが起きました。

 

 

 

↑There were 288 morning glory flowers blooming.

  288個のアサガオが咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Mum flowers have begun to bloom

  菊の花が咲き始めました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑On my way back home, I found the dead bird.

  帰り道に死んだ鳥を見つけました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, watched the limited express Azusa,

  Tina姫は起きて、特急あずさを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then saw me off.

  朝食を食べて、Torojiro先生を見送りました。

 

 

 

↑At school, we finished potato digging.

  学校でイモ堀を終わらせました。

 

 

 

↑One of my students did the work for off-campus training.

  一人の生徒が校外実習に向けて、この仕事をしました。

 

 

 

↑While I was working, Ichina and Tamami visited Yoshida-hara Fureai Park. It’s new for them and I haven’t been there.

  Torojiro先生が働いている間、Tina姫とTamamiさんは吉田原ふれあい公園に行きました。新しい場所で、Torojiro先生は行ったことがありません。

 

 

 

↑She improved her physical abilities,

  身体能力を高めて、

 

 

 

↑waved her hand to passing trains a lot then

  たくさん通過電車に手を振って、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were watching Anpanman.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはアンパンマンを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We played dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment