Saturday, October 7, 2023

7th Oct. Cotton Candy, Barbecue, Go to the amusement park by train 綿菓子・バーベキュー・電車でアミューズメントだぞ

「Cotton Candy, Barbecue, Go to the amusement park by train」

10月7日 綿菓子・バーベキュー・電車でアミューズメントだぞ

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged along disaster course and jogged via vacation house area.

  災害コース沿いに、別荘エリア経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina tried to stand on the ball.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫がボールの上に立とうとしていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast.

  Tina姫は朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑The total point of rock-scissors-paper game on TV reached 300 points.

  めざましじゃんけんが300点に達しました。

 

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables then counted the number of morning glory flowers.156 flowers were blooming.

  野菜を収穫して、Tina姫とアサガオを数えました。156個咲いていました。



↑Kaito ate breakfast and

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina helped me drying clothes I washed after joggin.

  Tina姫はジョギング後に洗った服を干すのを手伝ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10 AM, we visited the hall next to Kaito’s nursery school and participated in the local festival.

  10時頃、Kaitoマンの保育園となりの施設に行き、地域のお祭りに参加しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried to make a cotton candy for the first time. He did it well.

  Kaitoマンは初めて綿菓子を作りました。上手にできました!

 

 

 

↑After that, we bought food for barbecue then went back home.

  その後、バーベキューの食材を買って、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Maybe this is rare butterfly.

  多分珍しい蝶です。

 

 

 

↑Around 12:30, I started building fire.

  12:30頃、火を起こし始めました。

 

 

 

↑We received very expensive beef from Osaka so

  大阪から高い肉を届いたので、

 

 

 

↑we decided to do barbecue.

  バーベキューをすることにしました。

 

 

 

↑We had luxurious time.

  豪華な時間を過ごしました。

 

 

 

↑At 2:40 PM, Kaito and I walked to the station, took train then

  2時40分頃、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は駅へ歩いていって、電車に乗って、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park. Because I drunk beer, we came here by train.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに来ました。Torojiro先生がビールを飲んだので電車で来ました。

MOV_4358 2023.10.07 Batting Cage, 56 miles,hour


https://youtu.be/2KMJZ5kvdIg

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed batting, coin games, bingo game then got snacks.

  バッティング・メダルゲーム・ビンゴゲームを楽しんで、2本のプチをゲットしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate ice creams at Watahan supermarket then

  綿半でアイスを食べて、

 

 

 

↑went back by train. At the nearest station, we watched the limited express Azusa.

  電車で帰りました。最寄り駅で特急あずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑It takes us about 10 minutes to our house on foot.

  駅から家まで歩いて10分です。

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched TV at a living room.

  その後、居間でテレビを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes this TV game. It’s very close to Japan record.

  Kaitoマンはこのテレビゲームが好きです。日本記録間近です!

No comments:

Post a Comment