Tuesday, October 17, 2023

17th Oct. Broccoli, Umbrella ブロッコリー・傘だぞ

「Broccoli, Umbrella」

10月17日 ブロッコリー・傘だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 196 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。196個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑When I harvested vegetables, the frog was on the leaf of eggplant.

  野菜を収穫した時、カエルがナスの葉っぱの上にいました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I placed the security parts on the kids’ park.

  キッズパークに安全パーツを設置しました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested this big broccoli for Kaito’s lunch box he needs tomorrow when he goes to excursion.

  この大きなブロッコリーをKaitoマンが明日遠足で必要なお弁当のために収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site then

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I transplanted the seedlings of Chinese cabbage quickly.

  その後、白菜の苗を素早く植えました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was holding an umbrella at a living room, haha.

  Tina姫は居間で傘をさしていました(笑)。

 

 

 

↑We played baseball at P.E class.

  体育で野球をしました。

 

 

 

↑I ate huge volume school lunch, wow!

  莫大な量の給食を食べました。おぉ~

 

 

 

↑After school, I took charge of basketball club activity.

  放課後、バスケ部を担当しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited Sky Park and improved her physical ability then

  Tina姫はスカイパークに行って、身体能力を高め、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  そこで昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was playing with an umbrella and Kaito was laying puzzle.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は傘で遊んでいて、Kaitoマンはパズルをしていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami made Kaito’s lunch box. Kaito was pleased.

  TamamiさんはKaitoマンのお弁当を作りました。Kaitoマンは喜びました!

 

 

 

↑We took a bath,

  お風呂に入って、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment