Monday, October 2, 2023

2nd Oct. Get back what we lost 失くした物を取り戻すぞ

「Get back what we lost」

10月2日 失くした物を取り戻すぞ

  

 


↑I dried clothes outside in the early morning then

  早朝、外に洗濯物を干して、




↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully.

  Tina姫はすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 281 flowers were blooming. Record updated!

  アサガオを数えました。281個咲いていました。記録更新!!

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school,

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site,

  敷地の端まで歩いて行って、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑When I left home, Ichina woke up.

  家を出る時、Tina姫が起きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way to school, I saw only Blue Thunder, power car part, was running.

  学校への道中、ブルーサンダーの動力車だけ走っているのを見ました。

 

 

 

↑At school, we played baseball and

  学校で野球をして、

 

 

 

↑made a lot of accessary cases.

  たくさん小物入れを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited Matsumoto Airport then get back the mallet golf ball Kaito lost. At that time, we tried to take it but the place, the ball entered, was restricted area. I called the office then asked them to take it.

  仕事の後、松本空港に行き、Kaitoマンが失くしたマレットゴルフボールを取り戻しました。あの時取りたかったのですが、ボールが入った場所が立ち入り禁止エリアだったのです。

管理事務所に電話して、お願いしました。

 


 

↑When I came back home, Kaito and Tamami were playing the board game.

  家に帰った時、KaitoマンとTamamiさんは人生ゲームをしていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played together, took a bath, watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  一緒に遊んで、風呂に入って、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment