Sunday, October 8, 2023

8th Oct. Local Sports Day, L'ala Matsumoto 地区の運動会・ラーラ松本だぞ

「Local Sports Day, L'ala Matsumoto」

10月8日 地区の運動会・ラーラ松本だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools, watered plants, dried clothes outside then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、洗濯物を外に干して

 

 

 

↑jogged via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 146 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。146個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Around 9 AM, we visited the junior high school then

  9時頃、中学校を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑participated in the local sports day.

  地域の運動会に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑I was supposed to take part in only the easy event but  

  ゆるい種目だけに参加予定でしたが・・・

 

 

 

↑yesterday, my neighbor, who in charge of this sports day, asked me to participate in 1.5 miles race. Since we received melon from him, I accepted it. I got 3rd place of maybe 30.

  昨日、運動会を担当している隣人から2.5kmレースに出て欲しいと頼まれました。メロンをいただいているので受けました(笑) 多分30人位中3位でした。おっさんにしてはがんばった方です。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito cheered me and our district then got a lot of prizes.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはTorojiro先生と地区を応援して、たくさん景品をもらいました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we came back home then played at the kids’ park.

  11時頃、家に帰ってきて、キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I repaired the float ring then

  昼食後、浮き輪を修理して、

 

 

 

↑left for L’ala Matsumoto at noon.

  正午にラーラ松本へ向け出発しました。

 

 

 

↑After 45 minutes, we arrived at L’ala Matsumoto then

  45分後にラーラ松本に着いて、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed swimming there for 3 and half hours.

  3時間半、水泳を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Although, we were not allowed to take photo in pools, Kaito practiced flutter kick a lot and updated his record (20 feet at Water World this summer to 23 feet at L’ala Matsumoto today)  

  プール内での写真撮影禁止ですが、Kaitoマンはバタ足練習をたくさんして、記録更新しました。ウォーターワールドで6mだったのをラーラ松本で7mになりました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Nagisa Life Site shopping mall, enjoyed games then got these snacks for US$1.

  帰りになぎさライフサイトにより、ゲームを楽しんで、100円でこれらのお菓子を獲りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, took a bath, watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、お風呂に入って、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment