Saturday, October 14, 2023

14th Oct. Cultural Festival 2 文化祭だぞ2

「Cultural Festival 2」

10月14日 文化祭だぞ2

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 220 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。220個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑saw me off at a kitchen.

  キッチンでTorojiro先生を見送りました。

 

 

 

↑I arrived at school then cut the timber to make display stand. I complete it within 5 minutes.

  学校について、陳列台を作るために木を切りました。5分以内に完成させました。

 

 

 

↑My family visited my school, bought potatoes,

  家族はTorojiro先生の学校に来て、イモを買って、

 

 

 

↑called on me.

  訪ねて来てくれました。

 

 

 

↑our products were sold out.

  完売しました。

 

 

 

↑The lunch box this time was expensive but poor.

  今回の弁当は高いけど、貧相なもんでした。二度と注文したいと思いません・・・残念

 

 

 

↑Since I was working on Saturday, my family visited Sky Park with grandparents then

  Torojiro先生が土曜日だけど働いているので、家族はじいじばあばとスカイパークを訪れ、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed games at Kaito’s favorite amusement park.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントでゲームを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After the cultural festival, I visited Shiojiri Station around 5:30 PM then

  文化祭の後、5時半頃、塩尻駅を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑had a drinking party with my colleagues. We ate and drank a lot

  同僚の先生たちと飲み会がありました。たくさん食べて、たくさん飲みました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home early, before they went to bed, because I have to run a long distance tomorrow.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠る前に帰りました。明日長い距離を走らなければならないからです。

No comments:

Post a Comment